I hate that we are playing for something

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
We struggled today barely beating the worse defense in the league. We also got out yarded to make things worse.

Some of you may bash me and say I'm ungrateful and we won, but you are really BSing yourselves if you think we will even win a home playoff game with these flaws.

This is probably the worse winning season I have ever experienced.

Seriously the situation the cowboys are in right now is like being on Death Row, and knowing that in 3 weeks you will take your final walk to the electric chair to seal your fate.

And I haven't even gotten to the thought of extending a disappointing Dak and lack of firing Garrett which is the real problem that needs to be taken care of.

This team didnt prove to us nothing today against a team with the worse defense. All it proved is that they will more than likely lose to any of the bottom teams in the post season.

I disagree, we are the best in a crappy division...:p

_sturt_

Reaction score
Some of you may bash me and say I'm ungrateful and we won,

That much is accurate.

The post season is a whole other season. Unlike the NBA, there are no foregone conclusions in the NFL and you only have to beat each team once, not 4 of 7. Give yourself a chance.

And just from a consumer point of view, life is too short... enjoy what good times can be had... don't be an Eeyore, addicted to misery.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dont worry the cowboys will do just that in the playoffs to themselves and then you will be here crying about how bad dak, linehan, Garrett, Moore is.

Stick your chest out now, cry later.

I've seen it all before!

Not from this fan...stereotypes work at the burn barrel.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Hhmmmm...

Overreacting here a bit, no?

I think this team has accomplished alot over the season.

As the youngest team in the league...

these guys gain alot of experience to draw on they did not have at the start of the season.

Hang around.

You maybe surprised here.

I dont know what's wrong with basically saying this kind of ball the cowboys are playing wont get it done in the playoffs.

I get blasted as if it isnt true!

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
We struggled today barely beating the worse defense in the league. We also got out yarded to make things worse.

Some of you may bash me and say I'm ungrateful and we won, but you are really BSing yourselves if you think we will even win a home playoff game with these flaws.

Seriously the situation the cowboys are in right now is like being on Death Row, and knowing that in 3 weeks you will take your final walk to the electric chair to seal your fate.

And I haven't even gotten to the thought of extending a disappointing Dak and lack of firing Garrett which is the real problem that needs to be taken care of.

This team didnt prove to us nothing today against a team with the worse defense. All it proved is that they will more than likely lose to any of the bottom teams in the post season.
you at suck at fandom

Praxit

Reaction score
..dang!.. I think some peeps have the wrong forums.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Pathetic. OP should get a lifetime ban. Would flaming out and blowing the division/playoffs have been better? Winning in the NFL isn't easy. You get nothing for style points. Open your eyes and take a look around the league.

shabazz

Reaction score
We are a sick animal that needs to be put down.

And that sick animal will be put down when we watch Dakota face a real defense. We will see that all familiar Deer in the Headlights look he gets and the meltdown will ensue. One and done

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
And that sick animal will be put down when we watch Dakota face a real defense. We will see that all familiar Deer in the Headlights look he gets and the meltdown will ensue. One and done

It's funny when others say the playoffs is a whole different thing.....yeah for other teams, not dallas.

Dallas always stay the same and that is a fact.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Pathetic. OP should get a lifetime ban. Would flaming out and blowing the division/playoffs have been better? Winning in the NFL isn't easy. You get nothing for style points. Open your eyes and take a look around the league.
what an attention ***** he is

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Right...if the goal is to get into the playoffs...why on earth would be mad they got in to the playoffs? And I don't know if you've noticed but no team is playing relatively well right now. Its wide open.

You think the goal is to get into the playoffs?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Love your optimism...and to think a few minutes ago i was suicidal?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
The goal is to play for something. Ya this team isnt going anywhere but it's better than our season being over weeks ago.

Rather would have it ended weeks ago so we could have said goodbye to Garrett and Linehan. This team is one and done in the playoffs with that idiotic offensive scheme. Linehan is a joke.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Who cares.

The Patriots won like what ? 4 SB by cheating. Still it is written in the books. Nobody in 20 years will ask "wow but how did they do it ? By cheating!".

Winners write history. Not the good teams.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I dont know what's wrong with basically saying this kind of ball the cowboys are playing wont get it done in the playoffs.

I get blasted as if it isnt true!
I think in the face of winning the division..

I am going to refrain from being negative till after the playoffs are over.

It's not you..

I like your posts and follow you.

I just want to enjoy the feeling right now of succeeding.

As a fan..

the last 2 years have been rough on us.

So..

Go Cowboys.

Thanx for the win.

:thumbup:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Rather would have it ended weeks ago so we could have said goodbye to Garrett and Linehan. This team is one and done in the playoffs with that idiotic offensive scheme. Linehan is a joke.

This team isnt going anywhere in the playoffs. if this team was 6-10 jg wouldnt go anywhere either though tbh. We might get a new oc but that's doubtful also.