I Have A Hunch Jerry Has Seen Enuff

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I know its goes against the majority opinion around here, but I think Jerry has seen enuff. I think that if we make another pathetic showing against the Skins we may have a great off season beginning with Red getting his walking papers.

Keeping Garrett would be idiotic and Jerry knows it. I will not be surprised at all when I get the alert that Red has been let go.

links18

Reaction score
What have you seen from Jerry to make you feel this way?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think JG gets another year because of the injuries this year. But I hope something gets done about the offensive play calling.

Fredd

Reaction score
Not buying what you are selling...JJ will continue to say that no romo and no dez means that all bets are off

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I'll tell you exactly what Jerry will say, if only Tony and Dez weren't injured and if I concentrated on a quality veteran backup, we would have won the NFC East and would be getting ready for the playoffs and that's the skewed thinking Jerry will have going into the off season, but this team has more glaring holes that needs addressing

Aven8

Reaction score
How is this going against the popular opinion on here?? I think if we had a poll who wanted JG gone on here that the majority would choose to can him.

I just want to win and to be excited again. We have talent in spots and could stock up with even more this Spring, but if we still have the same chef making the same bad food what's the point?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
New Years Eve isn't for three days, aren't you drinking mightily early?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I know its goes against the majority opinion around here, but I think Jerry has seen enuff. I think that if we make another pathetic showing against the Skins we may have a great off season beginning with Red getting his walking papers.

Keeping Garrett would be idiotic and Jerry knows it. I will not be surprised at all when I get the alert that Red has been let go.

While I can appreciate your dream, but his silence is not a sign he is going to do something like swallow and gag on a million dollar contract with his anointed favorite adopted son after just a year in the contract.

I really wish folks would just stop this.

It is not like I wouldn't be excited, but I am not going to torture myself with hope on this.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I'll tell you exactly what Jerry will say, if only Tony and Dez weren't injured and if I concentrated on a quality veteran backup, we would have won the NFC East and would be getting ready for the playoffs and that's the skewed thinking Jerry will have going into the off season, but this team has more glaring holes that needs addressing

He sees how inept our coaches are. No matter how pitiful the defenses were that Weeden faced the past 2 weeks he still won games after joining a team midway thru the season. Here, he was in the "system" going on 2 years and couldnt get one single win. And thats just one of many many things that even Stevie Wonder can see.

visionary

Reaction score
I think JG gets another year because of the injuries this year. But I hope something gets done about the offensive play calling.

Play calling is fine
Coaching is great
Roster is very talented
Injuries derailed a SB run

Some of you posters are just so negative

Oh, and Moore will take over as franchise QB once Romo retires

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
but his silence is not a sign he is going to do something like swallow and gag on a million dollar contract with his anointed favorite adopted son after just a year in the contract.

I know they mentioned his silence after the game yesterday on BSPN, but I think Jerry has an entire body of work to look at. There really is no reason to keep Red.

I know it seems like a stretch, but I wouldnt be surprised if he actually canned him. Jerry's clock is ticking and he doesnt have years and years to wait

Aven8

Reaction score
I know they mentioned his silence after the game yesterday on BSPN, but I think Jerry has an entire body of work to look at. There really is no reason to keep Red.

I know it seems like a stretch, but I wouldnt be surprised if he actually canned him. Jerry's clock is ticking and he doesnt have years and years to wait

That's our only hope really, that Jerry is close to meeting his maker and there isn't enough time.