I Have A Hunch Jerry Has Seen Enuff

Proximo

Reaction score
I know its goes against the majority opinion around here, but I think Jerry has seen enuff. I think that if we make another pathetic showing against the Skins we may have a great off season beginning with Red getting his walking papers.

Keeping Garrett would be idiotic and Jerry knows it. I will not be surprised at all when I get the alert that Red has been let go.

LOL

Garrett's not going anywhere for at least one more year, and tomorrow's game won't change it one way or the other.

Jerry's comfortable with Garrett and he believes he can win with him. 2014 validated that belief.

What happened this year, considering the circumstances, wasn't enough to negate that belief.

Keep dreaming though.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I'll tell you exactly what Jerry will say, if only Tony and Dez weren't injured and if I concentrated on a quality veteran backup, we would have won the NFC East and would be getting ready for the playoffs and that's the skewed thinking Jerry will have going into the off season, but this team has more glaring holes that needs addressing

If tony and dez were healthy this team is 12-4 at worst imo

NumOneQB

Reaction score
This is a coach that Jerruh admittedly allowed to "learn on the job" in the early stages. He's not going anywhere. Plus, I think Jerruh really believes this team was knocked off its Super Bowl course by the Romo-Bryant injuries.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
if's and what's were crackers and nuts, And you would be delusional, just like Jerry!

You mean to tell me if Dez and tony werent healtht this team couldnt score a TD? You do know the avg point differential in Dallas' losses this yr were 6.8 right? Whos the dillusional one? Or ill just say whos the one who doesnt research their team?

blow outs?
Patriots - NE was stonewalled on offense. Hardy dominated this game, Dallas just didnt have a QB to move the ball, the theme for 2015
ATL - if Romo and Dez played Dallas puts this game away in the first half. Remember the score?
Carolina - Dont think Dallas wins this no matter who played.
Packers - Dallas again held this team down all game, if they had a offense this team again runs away with this game. mcfadden had 11 yrds on 9 carries.

Novacek84

Reaction score
I think many of us here have been a little hasty after all. It really could be worse for Dallas than Jerry having final say. The Browns just named some legal counsel lawyer named Sashi Brown VP of Football Operations and gave him final say on the roster. Mercy.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
He sees how inept our coaches are. No matter how pitiful the defenses were that Weeden faced the past 2 weeks he still won games after joining a team midway thru the season. Here, he was in the "system" going on 2 years and couldnt get one single win. And thats just one of many many things that even Stevie Wonder can see.

Maybe. ..but we are a handicapped team with a part time GM who plays GM as a hobby...not aa a full-time employee fighting to retain his job every year.

yimyammer

Reaction score
I know its goes against the majority opinion around here, but I think Jerry has seen enuff. I think that if we make another pathetic showing against the Skins we may have a great off season beginning with Red getting his walking papers.

Keeping Garrett would be idiotic and Jerry knows it. I will not be surprised at all when I get the alert that Red has been let go.

Im thinking its probably not a good idea for you to go to Vegas and start betting on your hunches, keep your money in your pocket, Garrett ain't going anywhere, anytime soon

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Continuity is over-rated...

The Commanders have gone from bottom-of-the-barrell football to top of the NFC East via changes in coaching in one year, with a whole set of injuries.. The issue is not the ability to be back on top after a year, it's the willingness to make changes philosophically to get back on top. We've got the talent, we don't have the coaching...

Exactly. Especially in the NFL.