I haven't watched the NFL Network in months

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I get that for some Cowboys fans but if the Cowboys went belly up, most of us would still be avid football watchers.

I can argue that by watching the NFL networks coverage of the best teams is the only opportunity to see well run organizations.......because watching only the Cowboys won't show That.

Lol, see your point. They aren’t going to talk about disfunction teams much.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
My enthusiasm for the Cowboys is in the toilet, but I'm not letting them ruin my love for football and the draft.

I decided last month that I would follow a couple other teams' journeys. Chargers, Texans, Bears, Ravens.

It's been fun assessing their needs, draft history, etc.
I have been doing this for about 10 years now (watching following other teams). It makes the nfl season much better.
To rely on the cowboys, to actually produce a good team that can win a divisional game, is futile.
They can ruin your season and mood, so I sort of expect them to lose some how some way for some reason, they always do.

I dont like Stephen A, but I watched some of his shows, and the one thing he said that stuck with me, was no matter how good the
Cowboys seem to be, once in playoffs, they will find a way to lose.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I understand...all of you who hate the team and the NFL should leave and go find a nice hobby that doesn't cause you any stress and find some peace in your life. Constant negativity is not a great thing for your mental health so I'm hoping you can go and find something that will eventually make you happy because complaining about your unhappiness on this board will not help your mental health. Jerry isn't going away or his family and Roger Godell isn't going away either so things will probably remain the same for a very long time. Take a class, hunt, golf do something to stay away from all of this. Please
We dont have to go away lol, just have to not care about what the cowboys do or dont do.
Quite simple, just dont invest emotions or $ in cowboys and life is much better.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
And yet the other 19 teams that passed on Moss aren't scrutinized.........
ok those 19 were just as stupid as jerry ! Now I just scrutinized them too ! lol.

Cowboy fans are only going to scrutinize what cowboys do, most dont care about the other teams. So the fact other teams did the same thing
means nothing to them. That is just common sense..

The funny thing is jerry passed on moss supposedly due to character issues, which for jerry is odd, or maybe why he then later signed the guys
with character issues.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
The packer game just kind of did me in . The straw that broke the camels back. Almost 50 years of watching, listening, reading ANYTHING Cowboys related just POOF,....gone. I rarely ever post here anymore. What a damn shame. Something Ive loved most of my life pretty much gone.
Yup. Jerry started it, killing us slowly for decades, and I think Cap Boy is going to finish off a lot of people.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Locked on Cowboys is pretty good. The host was on a podcast with another YouTuber and said he can’t get that Green Bay loss out of his head. The Cowboys had the number 2 seed and two home playoff games with a win. Someone has to pay for that loss. The whole team was terrible but Dak seemed to really breakdown. You can’t just give him a big extension after that mess. I said that maybe the Joneses are like nobody is getting any money until you give me playoff success. I can’t blame them for feeling that way.
I agree. He was on with Footsdaking.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I agree. He was on with Footsdaking.
I will say it if you won’t. The problem with YouTuber’s like Voch, Cavanaugh, and Holmes is they never hold Dak accountable for the playoff failures. I get it, Dak gets lots of heat and someone needs to have his back. You just can’t overlook his play off performances though. I can’t get the 2021 San Francisco game out of my head. We have the ball at the midfield at the two minute warning with 3 timeouts down by 6 at home. Dak if you’re that guy we gotta lead us on a game winning drive. That was Dak’s chance to be great. He failed miserably.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I will say it if you won’t. The problem with YouTuber’s like Voch, Cavanaugh, and Holmes is they never hold Dak accountable for the playoff failures. I get it, Dak gets lots of heat and someone needs to have his back. You just can’t overlook his play off performances though. I can’t get the 2021 San Francisco game out of my head. We have the ball at the midfield at the two minute warning with 3 timeouts down by 6 at home. Dak if you’re that guy we gotta lead us on a game winning drive. That was Dak’s chance to be great. He failed miserably.
You know me pretty well lol. Yeah those are the ones. They soft. They are kinda enabling the mess.Law is another. They all got their merch and every time, they push this fairytale crap that Dak this, Dak that...and its because they have an agenda to push a certain view in order to get clicks and make cash. I get it. Its smart, but its just not honest. I like Mark and Law, but they can't get out of the way of their fandom. They will die on that Dak Prescott hill. Much of it is because he's a minority QB so of course they badly wanna see Dak succeed, I DO TO, but thats the perspective they have and it clouds their judgment...and it gets kinda laughable at times. Mark Holmes, God Bless his heart, he loves him some Dak. Gotta hand it to him, he is very consistent lol. I really like Bryan Broaddus,, he at least is honest. There, I said it.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You know me pretty well lol. Yeah those are the ones. They soft. They are kinda enabling the mess.Law is another. They all got their merch and every time, they push this fairytale crap that Dak this, Dak that...and its because they have an agenda to push a certain view in order to get clicks and make cash. I get it. It’s smart, but it’s just not honest. I like Mark and Law, but they can't get out of the way of their fandom. They will die on that Dak Prescott hill. Much of it is because he's a minority QB so of course they badly wanna see Dak succeed, I DO TO, but thats the perspective they have and it clouds their judgment...and it gets kinda laughable at times. Mark Holmes, God Bless his heart, he loves him some Dak. Gotta hand it to him, he is very consistent lol. I really like Bryan Broaddus,, he at least is honest. There, I said it.
:hammer: :hammer:Foots is careful. I think he wants the Cowboys to consider moving on from Dak but he won’t come out and say it. All the Dak guys are scared of Trey Lance. I remember when the Cowboys made the trade they were saying stuff like the Cowboys will package Lance for a higher pick. Then they started hating on him for no reason. Agendas.:huh:

Rayman70

Reaction score
:hammer: :hammer:Foots is careful. I think he wants the Cowboys to consider moving on from Dak but he won’t come out and say it. All the Dak guys are scared of Trey Lance. I remember when the Cowboys made the trade they were saying stuff like the Cowboys will package Lance for a higher pick. Then they started hating on him for no reason. Agendas.:huh:
bingo!! You nailed it. Foots is legit but hes very careful, especially when hes on with Voch. Foots kinda gets shutdown I notice. Its a weird Dak cult with these YT content creators. Nobody is allowed to be objective. If you are, they call you a Dak hater. The Lance hate is bizarre btw. I noticed that too. The kid hasnt even showed what he can do yet and they already wanna send him packing. What are they scared of? THEN if you mention we might draft a QB in any round, they lose their cool and shut that talk down. Its nuts.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
bingo!! You nailed it. Foots is legit but hes very careful, especially when hes on with Voch. Foots kinda gets shutdown I notice. It’s a weird Dak cult with these YT content creators. Nobody is allowed to be objective. If you are, they call you a Dak hater. The Lance hate is bizarre btw. I noticed that too. The kid hasnt even showed what he can do yet and they already wanna send him packing. What are they scared of? THEN if you mention we might draft a QB in any round, they lose their cool and shut that talk down. Its nuts.
Foots, Voch and Law have their round table Friday. Hopefully they bring up Dak’s extension. Voch is going to push for the Cowboys to draft offensive lineman with the first two picks. Foots is going to push for a receiver at 24 then he will back down when Voch jumps him. The all will crush Damone Clark and Schoonmaker.

I am going out on a limb here. I bet Lance has a better arm than Dak and we all know he is more athletic. I think you will start hearing whispers that Lance looks like the real deal. There is a reason why Dak is at workouts while CeeDee and Parsons are not.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Foots, Voch and Law have their round table Friday. Hopefully they bring up Dak’s extension. Voch is going to push for the Cowboys to draft offensive lineman with the first two picks. Foots is going to push for a receiver at 24 then he will back down when Voch jumps him. The all will crush Damone Clark and Schoonmaker.

I am going out on a limb here. I bet Lance has a better arm than Dak and we all know he is more athletic. I think you will start hearing whispers that Lance looks like the real deal. There is a reason why Dak is at workouts while CeeDee and Parsons are not.
agree on all counts. Yeah Foots gets bullied by Voch as he tries to degrade anyone that disagrees with him unless its Broaddus. IF ya listen to Foots, he is actually right more than Voch is. Foots likes to think outside the box which is what we need, but Voch wants the same old things...more Dak. This team is low energy as constructed and needs change.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Trust me, it is very easy to not watch it unless it is an actual game and even that is sometimes a chore.

erod

Reaction score
There's hardly anything likeable about this team.

More and more, I follow what's happening with other, more interesting teams.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
agree on all counts. Yeah Foots gets bullied by Voch as he tries to degrade anyone that disagrees with him unless its Broaddus. IF ya listen to Foots, he is actually right more than Voch is. Foots likes to think outside the box which is what we need, but Voch wants the same old things...more Dak. This team is low energy as constructed and needs change.
I like Voch but he really blew the 2022 draft. He had the Eagles getting 3 players in his top 50. He hated the Tyler pick. I really believe that is why him and Cavanaugh don’t collaborate anymore. They really screwed that draft up. Remember when they thought Boss Man Fat had the best cornerback back tape in the 2021 draft and would have drafted anyone but Parsons. :facepalm: :huh:

Rayman70

Reaction score
I like Voch but he really blew the 2022 draft. He had the Eagles getting 3 players in his top 50. He hated the Tyler pick. I really believe that is why him and Cavanaugh don’t collaborate anymore. They really screwed that draft up. Remember when they thought Boss Man Fat had the best cornerback back tape in the 2021 draft and would have drafted anyone but Parsons. :facepalm: :huh:
I do. Thats why I don't watch Cavanaugh but rarely anymore. I watch Voch is small doses. If Bryan Broadus is on, I might watch.