haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
Ha!! This l believe!!! Where is Mellon....probably in jail....Lol, I am the tall one. Waldo is under my skirt!



Ha!! This l believe!!! Where is Mellon....probably in jail....Lol, I am the tall one. Waldo is under my skirt!



Or with the firehole!Ha!! This l believe!!! Where is Mellon....probably in jail....![]()
Yeah, Boxer, everything is great this way, weather is fine and no smoke out this way as the fire heads north. But those fires are outrageous. Approaching a California record. LA lost a firefighter, too.Trouty!!! Whats doin in LA...I hear its hot and smoky out your way?? These firefighting hero's are taking a beating...
The firehole may have killed him...he died happy!!Or with the firehole!
Morning everyone! TGIF!!!!
Sorry I’ve been awol this week, amigos







u of all people should know putty's resiliency is only affected by certain nasty visuals.
![]()



Gus, bought a jug of Buchanan 12..nice no need for mix, just some ice.!! I bought a jug of JWB too...just for insurance!!.

We tried to covered for you at morning formations,,,
How's yer liver?
Is it content in its casing-liner?
Mine is telling me to take it for a walk down the schnapps aisle at Walgreen's,,,
![]()




Ha!! I hear you. Too much time on the hands!! I try to keep busy but temptations are hard to resist.Hey,Buddy! Need some help sampling those?
I've drank a truckload of that JWB,,Oh,yeah,,,and smoking a cigar while doing it,,,
( I just can't seem to get the same milage out of a jug like I used to,,,guess not having to respond to the alarm clock has something to do with it![]()



Pretty sure yer' mother encouraged you to run with scissors over to the neighbors mailbox across the street during peak traffic while you were still in diapers at age 22,,,
Yeppers, quite sure!![]()






Mine is fried. It's telling me take a break!
Chop suey!!
Pretty sure yer' mother encouraged you to run with scissors over to the neighbors mailbox across the street during peak traffic while you were still in diapers at age 22,,,
Yeppers, quite sure!![]()
Never mind...double down!!!
Mine is fried. It's telling me take a break!
Salud!Back on that red....
My lady picked me up a bottle of Cabernet..
uh oh here comes the shotgunSure does, you guys were there my last football season, my daughter's first date, my retirement and now my new job. Damn!
