I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the choice of poison tonight gents???

SlammedZero will be rolling in the Spiced Rum. mmmmmmmmmm
 
putty does not to resort to cheap tricks like melon
;)
:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
Cheap tricks are employable ,pal,,,yer' wok-clan is well versed in that bastion of capitalism, labeled the free market, but being attuned to yer' miserly skinflint thriftyness yer' prolly pulling multi usage on them room temperature overripe melons yer' obviously fixated on,,,I'll wager,,,o_O
 
:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
Cheap tricks are employable ,pal,,,yer' wok-clan is well versed in that bastion of capitalism, labeled the free market, but being attuned to yer' miserly skinflint thriftyness yer' prolly pulling multi usage on them room temperature overripe melons yer' obviously fixated on,,,I'll wager,,,o_O

cheap melon tricks but yet complaining about miserly thriftyness :rolleyes:
overripe melons get multi-use, lord knows by whom :rolleyes:



:lmao:




o_O
 
Well the snow was a falling in VA and WV today...... Picked a wild time to come back to work as a pizza delivery person until my foot completely heals..... It pains me to say some people are completely ruthless to delivery drivers. People with AWD and 4x4 trucks did not go out to get dinner but expected a lowly driver to take out a front wheel drive and deliver on icy roads. Then complain it took 30-40 minutes and tip 6-9% Had 3 stiffs today. Got to love it. Anyhow if all is well I should be back to managing casual dinning or sports bars soon enough. Just needed a vote of confidence and know I could handle 50 hrs a week again. Getting there. Did 39 hrs this week.Though most likely 20 hrs was still sitting on my bum.... lol
It's prolly been two years since I pulled a 40 hour casing-liner,,,, 20-25 was my angle & didn't even really want that, I think I was driving around in town traffic 3or 4 days before Christmas and the traffic was off the charts insane, everybody and their little dog too was all like 'outta my way,can't you see I gotta go-go-go-git-there before someone else does'

I was real close to wishing for a hammock down @haleyrules mountain top barns free range chicken farm,,,o_O
 
cheap melon tricks but yet complaining about miserly thriftyness :rolleyes:
overripe melons get multi-use, lord knows by whom :rolleyes:



:lmao:




o_O
Read that one part again concerning that whole "I'll wager" casing-liner part,,,o_O yer' awfully quick to be kicking that room temperature overripe melon off yer' end of the battlefield,,, as I'd done surmised that panic reaction before it was volley fired yer' way:lmao:
 
Read that one part again concerning that whole "I'll wager" casing-liner part,,,o_O yer' awfully quick to be kicking that room temperature overripe melon off yer' end of the battlefield,,, as I'd done surmised that panic reaction before it was volley fired yer' way:lmao:

yes, melon (by name) being of use multiple times becomes overripe at room temperature.
ouch!


hump-day-part-two-19.jpg
 
I was so mad during that game. Coach, you have been a becon of light on the main board, brother! It’s hard for me to be positive right now, even tho I’m usually a very positive fan.

My son caught my flu bug. :(.

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk @haleyrules
 
I was so mad during that game. Coach, you have been a becon of light on the main board, brother! It’s hard for me to be positive right now, even tho I’m usually a very positive fan.

My son caught my glue bug. :(.

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk @haleyrules
I've been through a lot of seasons, up close and personal. I was having fun with some of those guys! Lol! Happy New Year brother! Take care of the little one.
Salud @haleyrules
 
It's prolly been two years since I pulled a 40 hour casing-liner,,,, 20-25 was my angle & didn't even really want that, I think I was driving around in town traffic 3or 4 days before Christmas and the traffic was off the charts insane, everybody and their little dog too was all like 'outta my way,can't you see I gotta go-go-go-git-there before someone else does'

I was real close to wishing for a hammock down @haleyrules mountain top barns free range chicken farm,,,o_O

LOL..... Yes Sir. Everyone is on the go. Seems the whole world is in a hurry these days..... Still waiting to see how many deliveries I will have tomorrow with the whole city in hangover mode.... Should be a pleasant ole time....
 
Happy New Years everyone. Just about to pour myself a drink for the holiday, and then another for the day I had, then another because well..... I want another... You get the drift....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,735
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top