I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy new year! The wife and I got all dressed up, got in the X5 for a night on the town. We made it about a mile, saw the traffic and obnoxious pedestrians, so we headed back home :laugh:

It is now a movie date with plenty of wine :flagwave:
 
Happy new year! The wife and I got all dressed up, got in the X5 for a night on the town. We made it about a mile, saw the traffic and obnoxious pedestrians, so we headed back home :laugh:

It is now a movie date with plenty of wine :flagwave:
Best kinda night! Salud!
 
Happy new year! The wife and I got all dressed up, got in the X5 for a night on the town. We made it about a mile, saw the traffic and obnoxious pedestrians, so we headed back home :laugh:

It is now a movie date with plenty of wine :flagwave:
safe is good
 
dog tail soup
oxtail-stew-ay-x.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,730
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top