I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Trouty @Ranching @daboyzruleperiod @RGV_C_Los @haleyrules @PA Cowboy Fan @LocimusPrime @dallasdave @Melonfeud @The Dark Bishop and yes even @waldoputty
Happy new years to the best crew on the net by far !!! God bless you all !!
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

:thumbup:
Right-on brother!
Yer' right! as it wouldn't be deemed of the proper cowboy élan by not giving the 'Putty' a hand up from out of the depths of gutter hood he prefers to spring his demented ambushes from,,,,but only on that one day!,,,, o_O
 
AHOY!!! to the majority of you frozen hosers!!!
I have just took notice of our nations nighttime temperature lows on the map!,,, I can most definitely recall seeing my future A.O. 30 years ago when I also was amongst the conscripted ranks of FROZEN HOSERS and fondly remember the envy I harbored while looking at the nations nighttime temperature lows while loudly cursing & deriving zero pleasure from all the absolutely free ice and frozen casing-liner's I'd find myself bestowed with EVERY WINTER,,,o_O

Therefore and in conclusion,,,the snark is justified, thusly.
o_O:starspin:o_O
 
Lets start the new year right

:thumbup:
I remember playing that song one time in my truck while driving down the road with my mother & she said she liked it and was asking like who is singing it,,the whole 9 yards:D that was pretty cool, another time years later I had the chilli peppers rolling with californication and she said she liked that song also,,,ya,I know,cool memories, huh?:cool:
 
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

:thumbup:
Right-on brother!
Yer' right! as it wouldn't be deemed of the proper cowboy élan by not giving the 'Putty' a hand up from out of the depths of gutter hood he prefers to spring his demented ambushes from,,,,but only on that one day!,,,, o_O

@maxdogg - lol poor melon has puttyism under his skin :muttley:
he now sees putty's everywhere...
 
What's with all these jabronis going after Mel and the way he writes?
 
I know he can :) Still gotta get my guy's back. It's in my DNA i guess, can't help myself, lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,724
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top