I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I’ve been very bad. Relapses of several varieties.

One relapse that I had been sober from since 2010. A million miles a second.

Miss you guys.
 
Guys I’ve been very bad. Relapses of several varieties.

One relapse that I had been sober from since 2010. A million miles a second.

Miss you guys.
The Cowboys will do that to a man.. all kidding aside, take care of yourself. Go see someone at the VA.......im sure you know what needs to be done. Hope you start feeling better.
 
Guys I’ve been very bad. Relapses of several varieties.

One relapse that I had been sober from since 2010. A million miles a second.

Miss you guys.
This was a rough season, get well soon Trouty.
 
Guys I’ve been very bad. Relapses of several varieties.

One relapse that I had been sober from since 2010. A million miles a second.

Miss you guys.
Hey Trouty !! Hang in there my brother !!
 
Guys I’ve been very bad. Relapses of several varieties.

One relapse that I had been sober from since 2010. A million miles a second.

Miss you guys.
Oh no Trouty. I had a gut feeling about that. Pm me if ya feel like talking. You KNOW I'm ALWAYS here for you.:)
 
The Cowboys will do that to a man.. all kidding aside, take care of yourself. Go see someone at the VA.......im sure you know what needs to be done. Hope you start feeling better.
I've been canceling and rescheduling my appointents for the last six months, pushing them forward so I don't have to be seen.

Thanks, Coach, appreciate the kindness. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,063
Messages
14,660,368
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top