I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't run, I'd lay there and wait for you to get tired! Lol! Waldoputty is probably sweating!!!!
Oh my!
Lol, I was just thinking the same thing. We can continue flirting, he shouldn't be back from Shanghai till about another hour.:lmao:
 
Having a Blue Moon at the casa, watching Silver Linings Playbook. Such a good film.

Salud, everyone! Looks like Coach found his new avatar!!
 
Having a Blue Moon at the casa, watching Silver Linings Playbook. Such a good film.

Salud, everyone! Looks like Coach found his new avatar!!
Salud, sipping on some iced tea and vodka watching Damnation.
 
Guys I’ve been very bad. Relapses of several varieties.

One relapse that I had been sober from since 2010. A million miles a second.

Miss you guys.
:rolleyes: 'copy' ,,,was she worth it?
;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,060
Messages
14,660,278
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top