I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a nice day?
It was great hanging with my dad and brothers. Unfortunately my dad got a call this afternoon that his older brother passed away. He took off to Mexico for the funeral. Hope he makes it back in time for my nephew's wedding on Saturday afternoon. My uncle was 94, had a great life.
 
It was great hanging with my dad and brothers. Unfortunately my dad got a call this afternoon that his older brother passed away. He took off to Mexico for the funeral. Hope he makes it back in time for my nephew's wedding on Saturday afternoon. My uncle was 94, had a great life.
Condolences. My mom's brother passes last Saturday.....but 89 is pretty good. And he was healthy until the last year.......seems like the days of weddings and baptisms are over, now I'm in the funeral zone. Getting old is not all it's cracked up to be.
 
Condolences. My mom's brother passes last Saturday.....but 89 is pretty good. And he was healthy until the last year.......seems like the days of weddings and baptisms are over, now I'm in the funeral zone. Getting old is not all it's cracked up to be.
It's tough, I lost my mom too and my dad is 82. Sorry for you lose. I retired from coaching to spend more time with family. I was at summer workouts when my mom died when I should have been with her. Live and learn, salud my friend!
 
Good so far....you? If I keep drinking at this pace it's only gonna get better! Hollaback!
tumblr_m6lyrkESFW1qbwsdco1_500.gif
 
Condolences. My mom's brother passes last Saturday.....but 89 is pretty good. And he was healthy until the last year.......seems like the days of weddings and baptisms are over, now I'm in the funeral zone. Getting old is not all it's cracked up to be.

sorry to hear. it is amazing how time flies and our parents are not always going to be there...
 
Coming off the Flu, guessing i caught it on while i was on the plane. It was a nasty couple days. I may start wearing a painters mask when i fly since this isn't the first time i got sick from other people's germs on a plane.
 
Coming off the Flu, guessing i caught it on while i was on the plane. It was a nasty couple days. I may start wearing a painters mask when i fly since this isn't the first time i got sick from other people's germs on a plane.

take care bro. this is a bad one. stop hitting on ladies on airplanes...
 
It was great hanging with my dad and brothers. Unfortunately my dad got a call this afternoon that his older brother passed away. He took off to Mexico for the funeral. Hope he makes it back in time for my nephew's wedding on Saturday afternoon. My uncle was 94, had a great life.


Sorry to hear of the loss..... Our condolences....
 
Checking in from Phoenix now. It rained from El Paso to Tuscon.......mostly desert too, go figure.
 
It was great hanging with my dad and brothers. Unfortunately my dad got a call this afternoon that his older brother passed away. He took off to Mexico for the funeral. Hope he makes it back in time for my nephew's wedding on Saturday afternoon. My uncle was 94, had a great life.


Sorry to hear about your uncle amigo, condolences to you and yours
 
I have been bringing it with me from Houston :laugh:

well we have not had much rain at all, even in northern california because of the high pressure ridge. and no rain forecasted in the next 2 weeks either. so we are into march...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,038
Messages
14,658,616
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top