I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Cool! He probably had it accented with some black in there somewhere:thumbup: Mine was metallic flake deep blue with a white roof ,along both sides of the rear window it sported that white coming down to the bottom of the window line in a 2" block boarder,,,,I had a bench seat installed up front that saw enough action worthy of veteran status x10,,,along with that 8 ball knobbed Hurst 4 speed slush box shifter , 3/4" corvette racing cam( which necessitated )head job,quarter- junk 4barrel carb that would fart flames sometimes, crager mags,header duel exhaust,,, AND that pope's sized bible of an 8-track tape deck underslung on the dash,,,,,YA,BABY! that was my bag.:thumbup:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Oh WOW Melon. You had Cowboys colors on that baby. I know that blue color the S/S had back then. My favorite color that dark deep navy. Yup. Crager mags, hanging dice. Indeed, black leather buckets. Cute guy.... the whole 9yds. Cops couldn't even catch us back in them days.:muttley:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Have your cat do it!o_O:p

:lmao2:
Now, ain't you just in the cruising mode of finding the fix that ails youo_O
( I'm certainly not cheap in my refined tastes, due to prior casing-liners,,, but I could be had, rather easily for the right one{:lmao:}

o_O:Do_O

SlammedZero

Reaction score
:lmao: sometimes I can go thru a half gallon of Jim Beam in two days and that's entirely excessive by most persons of reason, I'm pretty sure all those 3a.m. posts of mine are illustrative of "operation :excessive" being conducted:confused:

Hey,Slammed!,with You talking about drinking rum,did I ever make mention of this dude I know who back in the 80's was going down into central america & the northern regions of south america and buying up any& all large hand hewed/ carved items made out of wood? He was incorporating them into high end home furniture, he said better than 70% of these things had to do with RUM production, like carved wooden presses & troughs, wooden 'gears' twice the size of wagon wheels with the wooden pegs sticking up all around the diameter edge perpendicularly (+3 points are awarded to myself for the aptly applied yet never utilized word of: perpendicularly:cool:) with nothing less than being 100 to 150 years old,some of the wooden items he really couldn't have identifiedo_O
He had a 'crew' of indigenous Indians locate/ round that stuff up,he had 3or 4 all those indigenous personnel(real jungle folk) making pottery type casing-liners ,and he'd fly down a couple times a year to pay them& get it shipped north, the D.E.A. ran crowbars thru 80k of crated up pottery once, looking for the white powder to start running out the side ,it pretty much wiped him out for several years having that load of merchandise destroyed,they(D.E.A.) didn't say hi,goodbye or sorry about yer' luck over it, eithero_O

Nope, I don't believe you ever have but that is awesome! I love a good story such as this.

Also, ugh, I cannot handle my alcohol like I used to when I was a young whippersnapper.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Oh WOW Melon. You had Cowboys colors on that baby. I know that blue color the S/S had back then. My favorite color that dark deep navy. Yup. Crager mags, hanging dice. Indeed, black leather buckets. Cute guy.... the whole 9yds. Cops couldn't even catch us back in them days.:muttley:
LMAO( God knows I luv you)
I had a Indiana state trooper living 5 miles down the road, his oldest boy was in my little brothers grade,anyway! ONE Saturday nite I had 4 or 5 beer swilling school buddies hammering up I-41 ,we'd just chugged any& all reloads& chucked the 2 empty 12 packs out the windows( simultaneously) when some huge A-HOLE with his headlight beams crawled up in a damn ner' tractor beam type of vendetta!,,,well, ner' as I could tell we were tooling at around 70+ mph
( speed limit was a rock solid 55 back then& I'd done twisted off my speedometer cable way back )
So, the dudes in the back seat are starting to rant on about this lead sled hitched to our hind end,,,so,,naturally I give it some more goose & I mean that machine was in tune and conjunction with the duel cackle pipes starting to crackle out loud,so this A-HOLE behind us hits us with its' high beams,,,well,to hell with this,& I mash that motherfluckerheatedhoser to the floor and pull away about an 1/8th of a mile ahead,,,, and that's when the STATE TROOPER popped his jackpot lights (he'd told my dad all about it, before I'd even made it home from dropping off my drunked up school buddies, on how he had his Mopar powered interceptor pegged out at 120mph, while I was pulling AWAY in a rapid fashion before he popped off his lights & siren)
I never really could get away with much when things were running in the exceedingly 'FUN' spectrum for very long in this life,anywayo_O

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It cost more in manufacturing the container holding that piss water ,than the value of the product of which you hold in such elevated esteem,,,,Sports Fan:rolleyes:

o_O
it is better than bud really just bought it because It was there and I use to drink it because it was cheap
This is my beer
hopzilla.jpg

waldoputty

Reaction score
Cool,you wanna go to the driving range and knock out a bucket of balls,shoot pool or something while yer' down?,,,although you'd better evacuate yer' existing onboard inventory of ' Putty' if we're gonna' be hanging out fer' a couple hourso_O

r u going to be in phoenix area?
dont have date yet as it depends on the partner company
but will be in chandler (work) and scottsdale (friend).

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
LMAO( God knows I luv you)
I had a Indiana state trooper living 5 miles down the road, his oldest boy was in my little brothers grade,anyway! ONE Saturday nite I had 4 or 5 beer swilling school buddies hammering up I-41 ,we'd just chugged any& all reloads& chucked the 2 empty 12 packs out the windows( simultaneously) when some huge A-HOLE with his headlight beams crawled up in a damn ner' tractor beam type of vendetta!,,,well, ner' as I could tell we were tooling at around 70+ mph
( speed limit was a rock solid 55 back then& I'd done twisted off my speedometer cable way back )
So, the dudes in the back seat are starting to rant on about this lead sled hitched to our hind end,,,so,,naturally I give it some more goose & I mean that machine was in tune and conjunction with the duel cackle pipes starting to crackle out loud,so this A-HOLE behind us hits us with its' high beams,,,well,to hell with this,& I mash that motherfluckerheatedhoser to the floor and pull away about an 1/8th of a mile ahead,,,, and that's when the STATE TROOPER popped his jackpot lights (he'd told my dad all about it, before I'd even made it home from dropping off my drunked up school buddies, on how he had his Mopar powered interceptor pegged out at 120mph, while I was pulling AWAY in a rapid fashion before he popped off his lights & siren)
I never really could get away with much when things were running in the exceedingly 'FUN' spectrum for very long in this life,anywayo_O
Lol. Now that's a cool story Melon. One can't make stuff up like that. I have so too, and I still ask myself every now and then, how the heck did I survive dem days. What we did & got away with could/would be a best seller on The New York Times list.

Thank you for sharing my friend. You're one of my favorite posters. ;):thumbup:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol. Now that's a cool story Melon. One can't make stuff up like that. I have so too, and I still ask myself every now and then, how the heck did I survive dem days. What we did & got away with could/would be a best seller on The New York Times list.

Melon has a way with words!! I picture Uncle Si from Duck dynasty when i read his stories.!!!! LOL, i'm sure Melon is much better looking.....

waldoputty

Reaction score
Good, just showed a house and got a Buyer's rep agreement. Taking my daughter to Austin later this week to tour the university. How are you?

That sounds good.
You smooth talker.
In a couple years, you will be managing a real estate empire...

So @Trouty is doing ok, that is good to hear.
I have been pretty busy with work stuff so have not talked to him for a week or so.
Thought he got lucky or something.

I am ok.
Some business stuff happened so I spent most of yesterday writing a document with a colleague.
Amazing a 1 pager took us 3 hours to rewrite and rewrite :lmao:

Going to get my passport renewed tomorrow.
have an appointment so hopefully the wait is not too long.
The Phoenix company asked me to go to China in April, so have to check whether my suits still fit...
Have not dressed up for 3 years...
Originally the trip was late March, but we all decided that it made more sense to go after everyone meets in Phoenix late March.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That sounds good.
You smooth talker.
In a couple years, you will be managing a real estate empire...

So @Trouty is doing ok, that is good to hear.
I have been pretty busy with work stuff so have not talked to him for a week or so.
Thought he got lucky or something.

I am ok.
Some business stuff happened so I spent most of yesterday writing a document with a colleague.
Amazing a 1 pager took us 3 hours to rewrite and rewrite :lmao:

Going to get my passport renewed tomorrow.
have an appointment so hopefully the wait is not too long.
The Phoenix company asked me to go to China in April, so have to check whether my suits still fit...
Have not dressed up for 3 years...
Originally the trip was late March, but we all decided that it made more sense to go after everyone meets in Phoenix late March.
Get Melon to write for you!!!! That would be funny.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
r u going to be in phoenix area?
dont have date yet as it depends on the partner company
but will be in chandler (work) and scottsdale (friend).
No not really, the only time I'm up there so either pulling thru heading north,the air port or dropping off or picking up engines for rebuild, it would be a Herculean effort on my part.

it is better than bud really just bought it because It was there and I use to drink it because it was cheap
This is my beer
hopzilla.jpg
that looks like some pretty good beer,have you ever head of a brand called" sholeans"(m.s.) little kings cream ale? They were little green bottles, a couple of my friends were hooked on that stuff so I'd ended up drinking very many of those.

:p
Man,seemed like I was always grounded by dad in perpetuity ,if a detachment of French foreign legion were to have marched past the house back then ,I would've ran down the road chasing them:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Melon has a way with words!! I picture Uncle Si from Duck dynasty when i read his stories.!!!! LOL, i'm sure Melon is much better looking.....
:lmao: now,you're making me do a 'Google search':lmao2:
What I do know about them is from seeing click-bait about how&why they all ended up with hot wives(I never clicked it)
LMAO,,,,WELL,we're both wearing cammies,need glasses( to read only for me) his beard is twice as long with dull grey,mine is silver bright white with some central black still holding on(I hack it off in the spring) and yer' correct as I am infinitely better looking:lmao:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Lol, don't he though. But.... I've already seen Uncle Melon type like a scholar replying to others in the FAN forums.

Guess Uncle Melon knows he can reply to us the exact way he speaks. Being we're all boosers in Trouty's Tavern. He knows we can relate. I feel for his cat though Ranchy. Poor things probably scratching casing liners daily and gets no treats for doing so.
o_O
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.