I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
just yearning for the old days when Jerry would spend money on good free agents!!!!
The Cowboys were in cap hell during those days because you always had to overspend.

Right now, the Cowboys are over $60M under the cap next year. Just wait one more year brother!!!

Shunpike

Reaction score
Making a short appearance. I missed you guys. I hope everything is going great for all. :)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The Cowboys were in cap hell during those days because you always had to overspend.

Right now, the Cowboys are over $60M under the cap next year. Just wait one more year brother!!!
How can you not Like this post?

o_O:huh:o_O

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Happy daylight savings time!o_O
tenor.gif
@Melonfeud @Ranching @YosemiteSam @The Dark Bishop @waldoputty @Trouty

waldoputty

Reaction score
Yer' traversing some semi- untenable terrain ,when you go proclaiming I'm yer' Pal there Putty:rolleyes:
My between the lines detector has scanned yer' counter battery retort,and it's clear yer' fixing to "pop that bung cork", in a mudslide of WALDO 'putty' spewage:eek:
Maybe you should sip on some more of the green tea & meditate to alleviate your rumblings of internal crisis, as my ' between the lines' detector has clearly picked up that yer' #2 inner 'O' ring is fixing to suffer a high pressure fissure blow outo_O ,,,sure hope it don't happen while yer' conducting " interviews " on that white casting couch,,,:thumbup:

no spewage jokes today.
putty's cousin's house had a plumbing problem
the worst type :espn:

no interviews yet
but may be in phoenix end of march

Status
Not open for further replies.