I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, don't he though. But.... I've already seen Uncle Melon type like a scholar replying to others in the FAN forums.

Guess Uncle Melon knows he can reply to us the exact way he speaks. Being we're all boosers in Trouty's Tavern. He knows we can relate. I feel for his cat though Ranchy. Poor things probably scratching casing liners daily and gets no treats for doing so.
o_O
tenor.gif
Lmao(I ought to don my original m-35 stahlhelm while posting thiso_O) ,the forum board was hopping Saturday nite, that's for sure,,,HEY NOW GIRLFRIEND ! My "Ki-Ki" is embarrassingly pampered and well-cared-for,so much so, that friends of 10 years ago wouldn't believe it was me:)
 
Wassup people.
On Spring Break with the my kids.
My how times have changed
:muttley:Its all good
Salud!
 
Lmao(I ought to don my original m-35 stahlhelm while posting thiso_O) ,the forum board was hopping Saturday nite, that's for sure,,,HEY NOW GIRLFRIEND ! My "Ki-Ki" is embarrassingly pampered and well-cared-for,so much so, that friends of 10 years ago wouldn't believe it was me:)
LOL. Ki-Ki...did you leave out the letters "N K Y" on purpose? o_O:omg::lmao2:
 
Wassup people.
On Spring Break with the my kids.
My how times have changed
:muttley:Its all good
Salud!
Have fun!!! I'm car shopping for my daughter's first car and taking her to Austin to tour the campus the rest of the week.. 27th anniversary coming up for me and my wife on Friday. Gonna be a busy week. Salud!!
 
Have fun!!! I'm car shopping for my daughter's first car and taking her to Austin to tour the campus the rest of the week.. 27th anniversary coming up for me and my wife on Friday. Gonna be a busy week. Salud!!


Congrats to you and your Mrs for your 27th anniversary. Enjoy and celebrate :thumbup:
 
Have fun!!! I'm car shopping for my daughter's first car and taking her to Austin to tour the campus the rest of the week.. 27th anniversary coming up for me and my wife on Friday. Gonna be a busy week. Salud!!

hey coachie

good morning everyone
 
Have fun!!! I'm car shopping for my daughter's first car and taking her to Austin to tour the campus the rest of the week.. 27th anniversary coming up for me and my wife on Friday. Gonna be a busy week. Salud!!
Big week!
 
Have fun!!! I'm car shopping for my daughter's first car and taking her to Austin to tour the campus the rest of the week.. 27th anniversary coming up for me and my wife on Friday. Gonna be a busy week. Salud!!
Congrats Ranchy! That's quite an accomplishment. I'll send your wife a Sympathy card. :lmao2:
 
Hey gang! Just had a few Smash IPAs at the Brick Oven on Austin. Pretty tasty, made locally. Salud! Would feel better if we had signed a couple of free agents today. Oh well, Suh and Tyron Mathieu would be great!
 
Hey gang! Just had a few Smash IPAs at the Brick Oven on Austin. Pretty tasty, made locally. Salud! Would feel better if we had signed a couple of free agents today. Oh well, Suh and Tyron Mathieu would be great!

hey coach, i just posted something on it. DL and S would be great, but I think OT and LB are more desperate...
 
Hey gang! Just had a few Smash IPAs at the Brick Oven on Austin. Pretty tasty, made locally. Salud! Would feel better if we had signed a couple of free agents today. Oh well, Suh and Tyron Mathieu would be great!
Just be patient. Jerry's going to let us know about his "big splash" signing very shortly! :lmao2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,023
Messages
14,658,049
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top