I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Beer?? I love rum!!!! And i'm on one tonight. It's amazing I can even type right now.
:lmao: sometimes I can go thru a half gallon of Jim Beam in two days and that's entirely excessive by most persons of reason, I'm pretty sure all those 3a.m. posts of mine are illustrative of "operation :excessive" being conducted:confused:

Hey,Slammed!,with You talking about drinking rum,did I ever make mention of this dude I know who back in the 80's was going down into central america & the northern regions of south america and buying up any& all large hand hewed/ carved items made out of wood? He was incorporating them into high end home furniture, he said better than 70% of these things had to do with RUM production, like carved wooden presses & troughs, wooden 'gears' twice the size of wagon wheels with the wooden pegs sticking up all around the diameter edge perpendicularly (+3 points are awarded to myself for the aptly applied yet never utilized word of: perpendicularly:cool:) with nothing less than being 100 to 150 years old,some of the wooden items he really couldn't have identifiedo_O
He had a 'crew' of indigenous Indians locate/ round that stuff up,he had 3or 4 all those indigenous personnel(real jungle folk) making pottery type casing-liners ,and he'd fly down a couple times a year to pay them& get it shipped north, the D.E.A. ran crowbars thru 80k of crated up pottery once, looking for the white powder to start running out the side ,it pretty much wiped him out for several years having that load of merchandise destroyed,they(D.E.A.) didn't say hi,goodbye or sorry about yer' luck over it, eithero_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Happy daylight savings time!o_O
tenor.gif
@Melonfeud @Ranching @YosemiteSam @The Dark Bishop @waldoputty @Trouty
Nuh-huh,,,I DON'T BE CHANGING, BABY-DOLL!
(I'm leaving it at that,as the varied vectors I could take this:eek: are impermissible in this family-friendly thread)

:oldcouple:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
no spewage jokes today.
putty's cousin's house had a plumbing problem
the worst type :espn:

no interviews yet
but may be in phoenix end of march
Cool,you wanna go to the driving range and knock out a bucket of balls,shoot pool or something while yer' down?,,,although you'd better evacuate yer' existing onboard inventory of ' Putty' if we're gonna' be hanging out fer' a couple hourso_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
He was on yesterday. Hasn't been around the beer thread much
I wish he'd fire me off a text message or call,as my prior phone malfunction has left me with a cracked screen phone 3 years out of dry dock,I guess I could login to Google Gmail and that kinda stuff sometimes magically reappears,but with my Momma gone I've really no use for E-MAIL at all.( she was kinda big on that,embracing that new techno casing-liner)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
They still make that?
I remember that cartoon bear they had in their television commercials, I was a Strohs brand beer swilling yahoo as a kid of 16 with a drivers license, I had that "from one beer lover to another" Strohs beer bumper sticker on the back bumper of my 70 nova S/S HOTROD,,,LOL ,dad would always grind on me over that bumper sticker every time he'd yank my keys away:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Yep found it at Quick Trip the other day It is still pirdy good beats Bud I can not stand Budweiser Smooth and not bitter Refreshing as the land of sky blue watter

" This is the famous Budweiser beer,we know of no other brand produced by any other brewer,which costs so much to brew and age,our exclusive beechwood aging,produces a taste,smoothness and
drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price"

:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
" This is the famous Budweiser beer,we know of no other brand produced by any other brewer,which costs so much to brew and age,our exclusive beechwood aging,produces a taste,smoothness and
drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price"

Bud sucks

:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Yep found it at Quick Trip the other day It is still pirdy good beats Bud I can not stand Budweiser Smooth and not bitter Refreshing as the land of sky blue watter
It cost more in manufacturing the container holding that piss water ,than the value of the product of which you hold in such elevated esteem,,,,Sports Fan:rolleyes:

o_O

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I remember that cartoon bear they had in their television commercials, I was a Strohs brand beer swilling yahoo as a kid of 16 with a drivers license, I had that "from one beer lover to another" Strohs beer bumper sticker on the back bumper of my 70 nova S/S HOTROD,,,LOL ,dad would always grind on me over that bumper sticker every time he'd yank my keys away:lmao:
My boyfriend had a Nova S/S back in the day. It was candy apple red. SWEET;)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I wish he'd fire me off a text message or call,as my prior phone malfunction has left me with a cracked screen phone 3 years out of dry dock,I guess I could login to Google Gmail and that kinda stuff sometimes magically reappears,but with my Momma gone I've really no use for E-MAIL at all.( she was kinda big on that,embracing that new techno casing-liner)
I believe he's going through a bit of a spell again. Once the dust settles, he'll be back regularly. Woman's intuition.;)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
My boyfriend had a Nova S/S back in the day. It was candy apple red. SWEET;)
Cool! He probably had it accented with some black in there somewhere:thumbup: Mine was metallic flake deep blue with a white roof ,along both sides of the rear window it sported that white coming down to the bottom of the window line in a 2" block boarder,,,,I had a bench seat installed up front that saw enough action worthy of veteran status x10,,,along with that 8 ball knobbed Hurst 4 speed slush box shifter , 3/4" corvette racing cam( which necessitated )head job,quarter- junk 4barrel carb that would fart flames sometimes, crager mags,header duel exhaust,,, AND that pope's sized bible of an 8-track tape deck underslung on the dash,,,,,YA,BABY! that was my bag.:thumbup:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I believe he's going through a bit of a spell again. Once the dust settles, he'll be back regularly. Woman's intuition.;)
Glad to hear that,I was greatly relieved to have seen he'd threw me a ' like' or two the other day myself as I was concerned yet couldn't even fire off a text message to him,LOL,,,, cracked screen syndrome does have it's advantages in that you gotta triple scan everything in reading/posting,although the eye strain required is a bigger trade off.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'll text him later and ask him to contract you

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Glad to hear that,I was greatly relieved to have seen he'd threw me a ' like' or two the other day myself as I was concerned yet couldn't even fire off a text message to him,LOL,,,, cracked screen syndrome does have it's advantages in that you gotta triple scan everything in reading/posting,although the eye strain required is a bigger trade off.
Have your cat do it!o_O:p

:lmao2:

Status
Not open for further replies.