I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxdogg

Reaction score
Mountain area's or beach area's that aren't very populated is probably the way to go, unless you wanna do some farming. When driving through NC on 95 it seems like a very boring place with all the flat land.
I'm not planning on farming just getting loaded and laid.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I'm not planning on farming just getting loaded and laid.

The beach area's are probably what your looking for then, unless you want some chic driving a pick up through the mountains, that could become unruly though if your not careful.

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Damn Coach I would love to do it but for me it would be 10 years at least.
Go visit all the places your thinking about during that 10 year period. It goes by fast and you want to be sure your making the right decision for your likes and dislikes. Don't move somewhere based on a picture or video, go there and feel it all out.

maxdogg

Reaction score
Go visit all the places your thinking about during that 10 year period. It goes by fast and you want to be sure your making the right decision for your likes and dislikes. Don't move somewhere based on a picture or video, go there and feel it all out.
I agree man your right. Another one of my friends retired in Florida and he loves it.
He makes such a big deal about being in a gated community.
I tell him he might be gay lol.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good advice!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree man your right. Another one of my friends retired in Florida and he loves it.
He makes such a big deal about being in a gated community.
I tell him he might be gay lol.
LMAO!!! I think Waldo lives in a gated community!!!!lol!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You gotta move to SPI!!!! That's all there is too do down here!! Google it.
LoL, my first wife was a" hippie chick" as a teenager (to hear her tell about it) who spent a lot of time at SPI,,,I BELIEVE YOU,COACH:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.