I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxdogg

Reaction score
Trout, redfish and flounder in the bay and red snapper and amberjack in the gulf. WellWget a shark now and again. Blue Marlin for the experiencd
Cool I used to fish Trout a lot But mostly stick with what I said I also catch a lot of Catfish. but that sounds great man I would love to take my boys to Texas.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well fellers,I'd rumaged up two fingers found in a 1/2 gal. jug of beam and it sent me off to Walgreen's for another jug,I'd drug home a spare reserve bottle of brandy,as seeing it on the shelf dredged up forgotten memories of this old black cowboy friend I used to have & hang out with a bunch! He'd weasled out some piece of land out in the desert that kinda encroached on the Yaquis reservation ( at least they bulldozed his road getting to it after awhile) it took another 8 miles to hit his place after that(LoL) he was born in Philadelphia& his uncle out west raised him,had him breaking horses& mules for the army back at the start if WWII, did that ol' boy love his brandy!*whew*,, he had like a ghost Town he'd built on his ranch,had an honest to god 40 foot long bar in it& a piano, too!,of course birds would fly in and light on the bar while drinking with him at times,it'd git' down right magically lively with only a fistful of folks bellied up( women showed up pretty regular, if you know what mean),,, one of the better outlaws I've ever claimed as a friend ol' kee-locko was.o_O
Good times!!!!

maxdogg

Reaction score
Well fellers,I'd rumaged up two fingers found in a 1/2 gal. jug of beam and it sent me off to Walgreen's for another jug,I'd drug home a spare reserve bottle of brandy,as seeing it on the shelf dredged up forgotten memories of this old black cowboy friend I used to have & hang out with a bunch! He'd weasled out some piece of land out in the desert that kinda encroached on the Yaquis reservation ( at least they bulldozed his road getting to it after awhile) it took another 8 miles to hit his place after that(LoL) he was born in Philadelphia& his uncle out west raised him,had him breaking horses& mules for the army back at the start if WWII, did that ol' boy love his brandy!*whew*,, he had like a ghost Town he'd built on his ranch,had an honest to god 40 foot long bar in it& a piano, too!,of course birds would fly in and light on the bar while drinking with him at times,it'd git' down right magically lively with only a fistful of folks bellied up( women showed up pretty regular, if you know what mean),,, one of the better outlaws I've ever claimed as a friend ol' kee-locko was.o_O
Ahh Melon you have the best stories brother.

maxdogg

Reaction score
Thought you were more of a big mouth bass kinda guy
Yes man I mostly catch Large mouth Bass on the lake I fish But we have found some places last summer that have everything in one spot.
Including snakes lol.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ahh Melon you have the best stories brother.
Ha,that ol' Vietnam bush ranger kept a mod#1917 .45 cal. Long colt double action revolver in his 'cigar-box' cash register! Ha& hell's on fire,one time it was just him& me ,when these two drunk brush travelled Indians blew thru the door,ol' Ed just sat there drumming his thumbs on that cigar box setting on his lap, till they left cuz' they couldn't pay for a drink,,,he'd gotten into it a time or two with those fellers before,,, it was pretty hilarious!,,,,( I've walked in and laid my .50 bmg caliber rifle right down on the bar in there, before!:lmao:)

Last edited:

maxdogg

Reaction score
Ha,that ol' vietman bush ranger kept a mod#1917 .45 cal. Long colt double action revolver in his 'cigar-box' cash register! Ha& hell's on fire,one time it was just him& me ,when these two drunk brush travelled Indians blew thru the door,ol' Ed just sat there drumming his thumbs on that cigar box setting on his lap, till they left cuz' they couldn't pay for a drink,,,he'd gotten into it a time or two with those fellers before,,, it was pretty hilarious!,,,,( I've walked in and laid my .50 bmg caliber rifle right down on the bar in there, before!:lmao:)
Love it !!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.