I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Salud, amigo!!!
SALUD !
I'M working on a red plastic cup of milk washing down a white chocolate macadamia nut CLIFF BAR,,,Albertson's had them on sale 10 for $10,I was all over that dealo_O

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Another night of swilling for SlammedZero!!! However, instead of beer, rum is my poison.:)

#Swillmob

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning fella's & happy weekend (even though for SOME it's the weekend everyday @RGV_C_Los @Ranching @Melonfeud)

Had a @waldoputty sighting yesterday afternoon.
tenor.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao: putty thinking his gourd is a strike anywhere match,,,silly- putty!

( I wonder what's the purpose/ history of people whitewashing or painting trees 5'-6' up? Around their homes,,,:huh:)
Leave it to my Melon to notice the non-obvious in my gifs. First the cleavage, now paint on a treeo_O:lmao:.

Painting tree trunks white my dear is a time honored method of young protection often found in orchards and tree farms.

There are several purposes but chief among them is to prevent cracking and splitting of the tender new bark, which can allow introduction of disease, insects, fungus and of course, casing liners.;)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Leave it to my Melon to notice the non-obvious in my gifs. First the cleavage, now paint on a treeo_O:lmao:.

Painting tree trunks white my dear is a time honored method of young protection often found in orchards and tree farms.

There are several purposes but chief among them is to prevent cracking and splitting of the tender new bark, which can allow introduction of disease, insects, fungus and of course, casing liners.;)
Ahhhh! When you go talking about the tender& new around the old& crusty of forted-up casing-liners it's almost drawbridge raising worthy ,,,of letting you not ESCAPE the vortex hold generated by TROUTYS TAVERNo_O

(Ya,I'd figured as much with that painting of trees,must be where that whole 'black Forrest' got it's name from ,huh? Who sez' white paint is the only color trees are to be painted? ,,,can you imagine being deep in the wooded brush miles from home with dusk coming on & you flush a 150 bird covey of quail??? where the ground & very atmosphere around you erupts into electric life?,,,,ya,I've got stories girlfriend:lmao:)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What do you fish for ?
I mostly fish Bass and Pike and Panfish here.
Trout, redfish and flounder in the bay and red snapper and amberjack in the gulf. WellWget a shark now and again. Blue Marlin for the experiencd

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Well fellers,I'd rumaged up two fingers found in a 1/2 gal. jug of beam and it sent me off to Walgreen's for another jug,I'd drug home a spare reserve bottle of brandy,as seeing it on the shelf dredged up forgotten memories of this old black cowboy friend I used to have & hang out with a bunch! He'd weasled out some piece of land out in the desert that kinda encroached on the Yaquis reservation ( at least they bulldozed his road getting to it after awhile) it took another 8 miles to hit his place after that(LoL) he was born in Philadelphia& his uncle out west raised him,had him breaking horses& mules for the army back at the start of WWII, did that ol' boy love his brandy!*whew*,, he had like a ghost Town he'd built on his ranch,had an honest to god 40 foot long bar in it& a piano, too!,of course birds would fly in and light on the bar while drinking with him at times,it'd git' down right magically lively with only a fistful of folks bellied up( women showed up pretty regular, if you know what I mean),,, one of the better outlaws I've ever claimed as a friend , ol' kee-locko was.o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.