I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u have to wear a mini kilt?
They give me a truck and gas card. I set my own schedule so I can still do my real estate part time. I told my friend I would help him for a few months and then reevaluate. Pretty relaxed job, just drive around and inspect facilities.
 
They give me a truck and gas card. I set my own schedule so I can still do my real estate part time. I told my friend I would help him for a few months and then reevaluate. Pretty relaxed job, just drive around and inspect facilities.

honestly bro, that does not sound fun at all...
 
They give me a truck and gas card. I set my own schedule so I can still do my real estate part time. I told my friend I would help him for a few months and then reevaluate. Pretty relaxed job, just drive around and inspect facilities.
Sounds like a good deal Ranchy. You'd be a fool not to take it. Pick me up later so I can inspect those facilities with ya. :muttley:
 
Sounds like a plan Coach :thumbup:
Jees. I wish I could come down and get together with the two of you. What a time that would be. :flagwave::grin:

Oh no. There goes @waldoputty. I just looked out the window and there he'd be.:lmao2:
pig-rider.gif
 
Last edited:
They give me a truck and gas card. I set my own schedule so I can still do my real estate part time. I told my friend I would help him for a few months and then reevaluate. Pretty relaxed job, just drive around and inspect facilities.

Hey Coach. If the mula is right, it might not be a bad deal ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,021
Messages
14,657,951
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top