I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
do u have to wear a mini kilt?
They give me a truck and gas card. I set my own schedule so I can still do my real estate part time. I told my friend I would help him for a few months and then reevaluate. Pretty relaxed job, just drive around and inspect facilities.

waldoputty

Reaction score
They give me a truck and gas card. I set my own schedule so I can still do my real estate part time. I told my friend I would help him for a few months and then reevaluate. Pretty relaxed job, just drive around and inspect facilities.

honestly bro, that does not sound fun at all...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Sounds like a good deal Ranchy. You'd be a fool not to take it. Pick me up later so I can inspect those facilities with ya. :muttley:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan Coach :thumbup:
Jees. I wish I could come down and get together with the two of you. What a time that would be. :flagwave::grin:

Oh no. There goes @waldoputty. I just looked out the window and there he'd be.:lmao2:
pig-rider.gif

Last edited:

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

Hey Coach. If the mula is right, it might not be a bad deal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.