I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Was you in a black Trans Am just like Burt Reynolds tearing up the hi-way like a big ol' dinosaur WHEN YOU DID THAT? or WERE you more like James Dean in that mercury 49?,,,,cuz' Junior Johnson Stomping thru the woods of Caroline is a little north of your A.O.,,,o_O

:lmao2::thumbup::lmao2:
Did it last month in a Black C300 hit 160 mph for about 5 minuets cruised at 100 for almost 1 hour and was getting passes often that is when I decided to find out if I could peg the speedometer some cars will not go that fast

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I bought her a Kia Soul Exclaim.. five star safety rating! Nice are for her.
WoW, Alright Big Dad!
* you know I'm gonna have to google-foo that cuz' I'm of no idea what that is other than origins stem outta SOUTH KOREA at one time in manufacturing*
What color is it?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoW, Alright Big Dad!
* you know I'm gonna have to google-foo that cuz' I'm of no idea what that is other than origins stem outta SOUTH KOREA at one time in manufacturing*
What color is it?
Pearl white with saddle brown leather interior. I think I wanna borrow it!!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Did it last month in a Black C300 hit 160 mph for about 5 minuets cruised at 100 for almost 1 hour and was getting passes often that is when I decided to find out if I could peg the speedometer some cars will not go that fast
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

One time I had that model-A ford chained down on the car trailer up in northern New Mexico heading west & ran @ 100 mph for a good 20 minutes,,,, man! I guarantee you that's the fastest that top end of 35 miles an hour going downhill Model A Ford haa ever traveled on down the road beforeo_O

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

One time I had that model-A ford chained down on the car trailer up in northern New Mexico heading west & ran @ 100 mph for a good 20 minutes,,,, man! I guarantee you that's the fastest that top end of 35 miles an hour going downhill Model A Ford haa ever traveled on down the road beforeo_O

LMAO!!! That's a great mental image!!!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

I ripped one the other night and bounced off of the ceiling dont know how fast I was going but it hurt a lil bit :omg::grin::laugh:
jumping-fart-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Pearl white with saddle brown leather interior. I think I wanna borrow it!!
You need to tell her to religiously keep that leather seats( mainly) conditioned with whatever quality leather conditioner ,about what ? Twice a year? as that U.V. radiation with low humidity deteriorates it fast and it'll rip out along the stitching seams first,then rapidly fall off the cliff after that.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I ripped one the other night and bounced off of the ceiling dont know how fast I was going but it hurt a lil bit :omg::grin::laugh:
jumping-fart-smiley-emoticon.gif
Sometimes if I'll stay on a 2or 3 day bender whiskey glug fest and forget to eat, I'll crack back wide on the overpressure expelling valve and let rip a regular thunderclap myself, it's a pretty choice feeling of AWESOMENESS, HUH?:thumbup:
ALTHOUGH, if I've been eating my own cooking I don't push the edge of that envelope and risk it,,,if you catch my drifto_O

Status
Not open for further replies.