I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What year ? I have a 66 in a barn
I wish....I had a 75, sold it when my daughter was born. Almost bought a new one a couple of years ago but decided to wait til she graduates college. Insurance too damn expensive. I was born in 66, that Vette of yours must be a real beauty!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I wish....I had a 75, sold it when my daughter was born. Almost bought a new one a couple of years ago but decided to wait til she graduates college. Insurance too damn expensive. I was born in 66, that Vette of yours must be a real beauty!
It looks like this one but needs to be buffed paint is a little bit oxidized could prolly use a paint job
an1115-226693_2@2x.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It looks like this one but needs to be buffed paint is a little bit oxidized could prolly use a paint job
an1115-226693_2@2x.jpg
Man,that is one sweet cut of a production run GM put out in 66, surely it's suffering from more than fugly paint,how long has it been stashed? All the seals have either already dried out&drained m.t. or are leaking out right now,complete brakes,wheel seals & radiator refurb,and I'd venture a front end in need of attention being a possible reason of it getting dry docked ,,,close ,,Y/N ? am I at least HOT/ COLD?:D

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Hey FONZ! how many months you got left on intensive probation with yer' P.O. ?
cuz' you certainly dropped off the radarscope like you done got nabbedo_O

:lmao: good too be seeing you around,,,,,:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
well well it is a long story but sure like a movie one day will tell about it;)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
well well it is a long story but sure like a movie one day will tell about it;)
:lmao: COPY:lmao:

well,are you back up in the ol' home zone of the PNW? as I seem to recall you said you were working in like Vermont or in that A.O. last time we'd talked& was having fun:cool:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Man,that is one sweet cut of a production run GM put out in 66, surely it's suffering from more than fugly paint,how long has it been stashed? All the seals have either already dried out&drained m.t. or are leaking out right now,complete brakes,wheel seals & radiator refurb,and I'd venture a front end in need of attention being a possible reason of it getting dry docked ,,,close ,,Y/N ? am I at least HOT/ COLD?:D
I drive it 10-15 times per year no leaking fluids 60 thousand miles on it interior is great bought it in 1975

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I drive it 10-15 times per year no leaking fluids 60 thousand miles on it interior is great bought it in 1975
Well, I reckon that delegates me into that NO& COLD zone in my remote viewing exercise for the day ,huh?o_O

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
:lmao: COPY:lmao:

well,are you back up in the ol' home zone of the PNW? as I seem to recall you said you were working in like Vermont or in that A.O. last time we'd talked& was having fun:cool:
Spent most of the time traveling and yes I am back now. Always fun and joy talking to you.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Well, I reckon that delegates me into that NO& COLD zone in my remote viewing exercise for the day ,huh?o_O
Nah my uncle in law drives it some also it is in his barn he builds freeways and has a giant barn he has 20 vehicles in there all in separate storage bins I also have a 1964 Wildcat runs great but the paint is shot that thing loves gas

Status
Not open for further replies.