I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddies mom had dodge with a 444 four barrel rocket ship.
It was built like a tank but it flew.
 
yea, i dont know if the stupid was on or off
spooky
I had a rocking good time running a Prius as a Taxi at night in college town U.S.A. Wally, the cash flow was some of the easiest I've ever made & with that kinda' mileage from one of those,dude you could get out there and start sharking,,,ladies night at the boot-scoots and clubs were always good runs, I had a rapper D.J. / club manager that was between D.L' s and I took care of him/ he was gold,he'd bring me into the club around 2am closing time & I was the palest face in there:lmao2:
 
I had a rocking good time running a Prius as a Taxi at night in college town U.S.A. Wally, the cash flow was some of the easiest I've ever made & with that kinda' mileage from one of those,dude you could get out there and start sharking,,,ladies night at the boot-scoots and clubs were always good runs, I had a rapper D.J. / club manager that was between D.L' s and I took care of him/ he was gold,he'd bring me into the club around 2am closing time & I was the palest face in there:lmao2:

agreed about the mileage but i always had the urge to restart the thing.
so there is where melon gets the action
college town usa...
 
My buddies mom had dodge with a 444 four barrel rocket ship.
It was built like a tank but it flew.
:lmao: my best high school buddies mother had a big lead sled dodge with a 440 4 barrel and he just thought it was the baddest thing ever to expel exhaust,,,,:lmao: we'd stop at the bottom of a big long steep straight up paved hill & he'd smoke rubber about 3/4 of the way up it & then the next time we were in my nova I'd tried to beat it and came about 10 or 12 foot short of his rubber mark,well,man he really grinded on me over that till I'd took him back over to that hill and I started out smoking the tires in 3rd gear instead of 2nd( and unloaded about 350 lbs of oil well pump jack weights I carried around in the trunk,cuz' it was really light in the caboose & that definitely helped it hug the road better , anyway I smoked tires all the way up & over the crest with that stone silent compardre sitting right next to me ,shutting his pie-hole once& for all,,,,( I guess he'd check himself out of the game of life 4 or 5 years ago,my mother sent me the newspaper clipping,,,:(,,,he still owed me weed money,tooo_O)
 
Last edited:
:lmao: my best high school buddies mother had a big lead sled dodge with a 440 4 barrel and he just thought it was the baddest thing ever to expel exhaust,,,,:lmao: we'd stop at the bottom of a big long steep straight up paved hill & he'd smoke rubber about 3/4 of the way up it & then the next time we were in my nova I'd tried to beat it and came about 10 or 12 foot short of his rubber mark,well,man he really grinded on me over that till I'd took him back over to that hill and I started out smoking the tires in 3rd hear instead of 2nd( and unloaded about 350 lbs of oil well pump jack weights I carried around in the trunk,cuz' it was really light in the caboose & that definitely helped it hug the road better , anyway I smoked tires all the way up & over the crest with that stone silent compardre sitting right next to me ,shutting his pie-hole once& for all,,,,( I guess he'd check himself out of the game of life 4 or 5 years ago,my mother sent me the newspaper clipping,,,:(,,,he still owed me weed money,tooo_O)
I had a 1962 VW beetle damn thing sucked
 
:lmao: my best high school buddies mother had a big lead sled dodge with a 440 4 barrel and he just thought it was the baddest thing ever to expel exhaust,,,,:lmao: we'd stop at the bottom of a big long steep straight up paved hill & he'd smoke rubber about 3/4 of the way up it & then the next time we were in my nova I'd tried to beat it and came about 10 or 12 foot short of his rubber mark,well,man he really grinded on me over that till I'd took him back over to that hill and I started out smoking the tires in 3rd hear instead of 2nd( and unloaded about 350 lbs of oil well pump jack weights I carried around in the trunk,cuz' it was really light in the caboose & that definitely helped it hug the road better , anyway I smoked tires all the way up & over the crest with that stone silent compardre sitting right next to me ,shutting his pie-hole once& for all,,,,( I guess he'd check himself out of the game of life 4 or 5 years ago,my mother sent me the newspaper clipping,,,:(,,,he still owed me weed money,tooo_O)
My best buddies mother was hot!!! All due respect.
 
I had a 1962 VW beetle damn thing sucked
:lmao:,you ought to hang out and reminisce /wax nostalgic with our fearless leader supervisor& fierce warrior chieftain @Reality as I believe that was also his original primary mode of conveyance,,,er,,,,also.
:thumbup:
 
My best buddies mother was hot!!! All due respect.
Copy! But my best buddies dad's had/ carried guns handy,,,and when yer' a senior with a freshman fanclub of bopping cheerleaders, I'd figured out quick which way the wind blew:thumbup:


:lmao:(true,all true):lmao:
 
I’m a ranger fan like you’re an eagle fan. :muttley: You bandwagoner you

Go Stros! :flagwave:

such brave words but poor results losing to fister and keuchel with a 4.5 era

we know you are inside :lmao:

Rangerscaptain.jpg
 
You’re lucky I can’t post pictures :muttley:

I’m pretty sure someone has one of you leading the iggle parade :popcorn:

seems like you are trying to live vicariously through me
too bad you got the wrong example and you need to interrupt daboyz and melon's date
:lmao:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,019
Messages
14,657,889
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top