I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I’ve heard some folks say that retirement is overhyped but don’t believe it. It’s worth every second of not having to worry or stress about your job.
:starspin: or ANY job:starspin:

:thumbup:
Melon total wins -1034

Potty total wins- 1

:muttley:
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
LMAO
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:(*potty is just getting sit upon tonight*)

I owe it all to JASON GARRETT'S PLAYBOOK,for I also do not draw my future battle plans based upon the confrontations of prior past histories,,,er,,, wait a minute,,,,maybe that was JASON & the Argonauts PLAYBOOK I've been emulating,,,:lmao:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hey gang. Coming home from one of my old coaches wedding. Great to see the old staff. Salud!
SALUD!!!
Walgreen's was out of my 1/2 gal. Jugs of Jim Beam, I walked out with a 1/2 gal. of wild Turkey 101,,,wuff,,,it's not the double glugging brand my highly trained & finely tuned casing-liner has grown accustomed to,,,o_O

:lmao:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
yea and i thought i got past the flu/cold season...
It's crazy. I did too. But one can pick up a upper respiratory virus just by being outside. I'm very cautious. Example, when I go shopping, I wipe the cart with the Santi wipes they provide etc....they say if you don't, then touch your face, bam, your sick.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Hey gang. Coming home from one of my old coaches wedding. Great to see the old staff. Salud!
Old Coach? Wedding? What the happy couple do, use motorized wheel chairs in church?:lmao2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.