I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
thanks. been falling sleep on and off all day. probably slept 12 hours since last night
You're welcome my friend. I was sick like that last month. Granted it only lasted two days, but I slept the first day, all day.

I think that's why it only lasted a few days. I got alot of rest. It's truly the best medicine for your body.

waldoputty

Reaction score
You're welcome my friend. I was sick like that last month. Granted it only lasted two days, but I slept the first day, all day.

I think that's why it only lasted a few days. I got alot of rest. It's truly the best medicine for your body.

yea and i thought i got past the flu/cold season...

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Good for you bro !! I have to wait at least 10 years for that.
I hope your mom is doing well I remember you said she was.

Yes she’s doing fine thanks for asking. My bro, sis and I are each rotating 2 weeks to look after her well being, like making sure she takes her meds and eats 3 square meals a day. I live 300 miles away but love coming to south Texas, Rio Grande Valley where she lives for those 2 weeks. I kind of want to move back here but I have to convince the wife too lol

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Good for you bro !! I have to wait at least 10 years for that.
I hope your mom is doing well I remember you said she was.

I’ve heard some folks say that retirement is overhyped but don’t believe it. It’s worth every second of not having to worry or stress about your job.

maxdogg

Reaction score
Yes she’s doing fine thanks for asking. My bro, sis and I are each rotating 2 weeks to look after her well being, like making sure she takes her meds and eats 3 square meals a day. I live 300 miles away but love coming to south Texas, Rio Grande Valley where she lives for those 2 weeks. I kind of want to move back here but I have to convince the wife too lol
Damn what a good son you are !!! Much respect .

maxdogg

Reaction score
I’ve heard some folks say that retirement is overhyped but don’t believe it. It’s worth every second of not having to worry or stress about your job.
Yeah when I was laid off a year ago I had about 7months off and I loved it. a little slice of heaven.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hey gang. Coming home from one of my old coaches wedding. Great to see the old staff. Salud!

Status
Not open for further replies.