I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
One more thing there,'ol Putty-Buddy,as I know yer' putting together clean underware and such in preparationh of' this impending scavenger hunt/ cash scrambling adventure,,,,yer' banking on that no shootin' war belief due to it crashing world economies worse than the stock market crash of 29( if the lemmings didn't panic and dump stock shares en'mass, that would've been avoidable ,from what I've read as it suffered a similar drop under that dicknosed feller from Arkansas &he suspended trading by the power of his casing-liner),,,but back to the point of a 'world economic' crash,,,when yer' playing with a fiat currencies( not on the gold standard) based casing-liner, other than rampant inflation/ mass casing-liner starvation,,, just how bad could it be,huh? ,,,I mean when you own the monopoly money printing presses & dictate it's value?
It's not like the strategic war footing base industries will go dark& be shuttered,,, you ought to rethink that unthinkable there 'ol Putty-Buddy:thumbup:

you know putty used to prepared for many bad things that could come.
after 9-11, i loaded all family cars (including parents car) with 1 month of food, water, tents, sleep bag, weapons, - enough for a 1-month biowarfare event. i kept this capability updated for 10 years.
putty also bought a steel-framed house in california and also looked for areas based on earthquake fault maps for andreas and hayward faults.
putty will never be super wealthy if this stuff all works.
putty is not the owner and will get some % if companies sell, but still not the owner.

but that does not really matter.
care to guess how much putty spend last year if you do not count insurance and mortgage?
:lmao:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
i am not worried about the chinese army.
i am irrelevant to them.

oh, the phoenix company is already funded by their chinese partner.
but there is always opportunity to get more investment dollars so i could help with that.
and that is the purpose of the meeting.
the name of the products will have both the phoenix company and the chinese company on it.
in the usa, the phoenix company name comes first, then the chinese company second.
in china, it will be the other way around.
and you are missing out on the most important issue here is marketing.
the chinese partner, through its connections with their government partners, have a major selling advantage to chinese chip manufacturers through their own government partners.
that advantage is only relevant in china.
outside china, the phoenix company's name is more important and the chinese partner is not about to hurt their own pockets by screwing around with that.

oh on copying the equipment.
not so easy.
for the last 20 years, there are others to copy if that is so easy.
it is an unusual type of equipment.
that is why the partner is providing the $ in a partnership.
and while you are thinking in a national level, you need to consider it on a micro level.
the chinese company owner and particularly his 3 lieutenants are more interested in maintaining control of the company.
so they are not bringing in the industrial expert into the chinese company for the technology.
it protects the 3 lieutenants but not the best strategy for the company itself.
i sort of laughed when i realized they were doing that and joked with the phoenix owner that it appears the chinese company will need him even after a buyout happens.

the screen company, that is really early in discussions.
the chinese told me their labor cost, and it has been told to the LA company.
the owner has to tell me what he wants to do with that.

yea living under a dictatorship has it advantages and disadvantages.
beyond reduced litigation, the terrorism threats from western china are addressed by the army/government who would have no qualms with putting some heads on stakes.
there are tradeoffs in each system, except for the one with the short fat guy.
That Chinese company owner and his 3 lieutenants is set-up straight outta' the Chi-Com playbook of military command structure,,,I shouldn't be surprised ,considering the true nature of things,,,,yeppers ,well Wally I'm going pull a snort from this jug of Jim beam and pray yer' plane don't crash land into that radioactive Pacific ocean to awfully soon cuz' I know yer' ain't much with those marine type activities ever since that green water swimingpool ordeal you shared.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
you know putty used to prepared for many bad things that could come.
after 9-11, i loaded all family cars (including parents car) with 1 month of food, water, tents, sleep bag, weapons, - enough for a 1-month biowarfare event. i kept this capability updated for 10 years.
putty also bought a steel-framed house in california and also looked for areas based on earthquake fault maps for andreas and hayward faults.
putty will never be super wealthy if this stuff all works.
putty is not the owner and will get some % if companies sell, but still not the owner.

but that does not really matter.
care to guess how much putty spend last year if you do not count insurance and mortgage?
$13,500,,?

waldoputty

Reaction score
That Chinese company owner and his 3 lieutenants is set-up straight outta' the Chi-Com playbook of military command structure,,,I shouldn't be surprised ,considering the true nature of things,,,,yeppers ,well Wally I'm going pull a snort from this jug of Jim beam and pray yer' plane don't crash land into that radioactive Pacific ocean to awfully soon cuz' I know yer' ain't much with those marine type activities ever since that green water swimingpool ordeal you shared.

the biggest reason for the chinese equipment partner to be super nice.
there are at least 3 more equipment they want the phoenix company to develop and partner on.
after equipment (or concurrent), there are some semiconductor substrates that could utilize those equipment for production.
so some vertical integration opportunities.
this could go on for 5 years.

and they need someone to run the companies and they are afraid of outsiders.
within a year or so, they would be my best buddy because they will realize i dont want to be the guy in charge.
i already told their joint venture guy so but they have to see it to believe it

waldoputty

Reaction score
$13,500,,?

too much

putty's share of food bill was about $3k
clothing $75
starbucks: ~$2000
gas: $1000
trip for entertaining visitor from china $1500 (really a business expense)
cellphone $1000
utilities: $1000

Melonfeud

Reaction score
the biggest reason for the chinese equipment partner to be super nice.
there are at least 3 more equipment they want the phoenix company to develop and partner on.
after equipment (or concurrent), there are some semiconductor substrates that could utilize those equipment for production.
so some vertical integration opportunities.
this could go on for 5 years.

and they need someone to run the companies and they are afraid of outsiders.
within a year or so, they would be my best buddy because they will realize i dont want to be the guy in charge.
i already told their joint venture guy so but they have to see it to believe it
Go git'em TIGER!!!:thumbup:

o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
too much

putty's share of food bill was about $3k
clothing $75
starbucks: ~$2000
gas: $1000
trip for entertaining visitor from china $1500 (really a business expense)
cellphone $1000
utilities: $1000
Wow,yer' Starbucks casing-liner is almost at the 50% level of my ammunition annual expenditure (at one time)

To be honest, I was gonna low ball at $8,500 but really didn't think you were such a nudist($75 clothing:lmao:) WALDO!!! you never ever better be naked while yer' engaged in these non-teasing chatty sessions (if engaged in the TEASING operation mode,well yer' gonna have to be in touch with yerself when it comes to tangling with the FEUD so ,I reckon it gets a passo_O)

:lmao2::starspin::lmao2:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Dude! $1,000 for utilities?

Do you share tenement with the rats between the walls& have a better than most grasp upon the true meaning of 'candle power'?

Get real,man!
No-way yer' electric & water is running neath $1000 annually:rolleyes:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Dude! $1,000 for utilities?

Do you share tenement with the rats between the walls& have a better than most grasp upon the true meaning of 'candle power'?

Get real,man!
No-way yer' electric & water is running neath $1000 annually:rolleyes:

my house is empty in the bay, but they still charge water and sewer fees.
the gas and electric is still charged for the refrig and pilot
that comes out to $600 per year
then it is my share of the utilities in LA.
being by the water in LA area, no ac and minimal heating only.
all lights are LED
putty almost never watch tv and only use his laptop

Last edited:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Wow,yer' Starbucks casing-liner is almost at the 50% level of my ammunition annual expenditure (at one time)

To be honest, I was gonna low ball at $8,500 but really didn't think you were such a nudist($75 clothing:lmao:) WALDO!!! you never ever better be naked while yer' engaged in these non-teasing chatty sessions (if engaged in the TEASING operation mode,well yer' gonna have to be in touch with yerself when it comes to tangling with the FEUD so ,I reckon it gets a passo_O)

:lmao2::starspin::lmao2:

well when putty was working, he had 3 years worth of clothes unopened.
but i rarely need to open anything anyway.
so it is just $25 for changing over 1 trouser per year, new socks and underwear

Last edited:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I wouldn't know, let's ask Putty. Lol!!
BAWWAHHHHHHAAAAAAAaaaaa

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Oh man!

LMAO
:laugh::star::laugh:

*apparently he's quite accustomed to some of that process, as he's obviously comfortably content saving his disposable casing-liners & being that nekid Chinaman from that movie:lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
well when putty was working, he had 3 years worth of clothes unopened.
but i really open anything anyway.
so it is just $25 for changing over 1 trouser per year, new socks and underwear
You wear underware?:huh:

COPY!o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.