I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
That Chinese company owner and his 3 lieutenants is set-up straight outta' the Chi-Com playbook of military command structure,,,I shouldn't be surprised ,considering the true nature of things,,,,yeppers ,well Wally I'm going pull a snort from this jug of Jim beam and pray yer' plane don't crash land into that radioactive Pacific ocean to awfully soon cuz' I know yer' ain't much with those marine type activities ever since that green water swimingpool ordeal you shared.

oh yea, the chinese company has openly said they want to buy out the phoenix company in 2-3 years. the phoenix company only has 30-40 people so they will be happily bought out.
in production, it would require 500-1000 people and that is never happening in phoenix.
manufacturing will just slowly transition to china. first, the easy stuff and labor intensive stuff like the frame. then last to go would be software and special stuff that is hard to copy. typical arrangement where each side protect their interest.
this is not some type of zero-sum game or someone being sneaky stealing the other's secret. it is all out in the open. if project works, everyone wins.
those that lose are the competitors without the chinese partner.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
oh yea, the chinese company has openly said they want to buy out the phoenix company in 2-3 years. the phoenix company only has 30-40 people so they will be happily bought out.
in production, it would require 500-1000 people and that is never happening in phoenix.
manufacturing will just slowly transition to china. first, the easy stuff and labor intensive stuff like the frame. then last to go would be software and special stuff that is hard to copy. typical arrangement where each side protect their interest.
this is not some type of zero-sum game or someone being sneaky stealing the other's secret. it is all out in the open. if project works, everyone wins.
those that lose are the competitors without the chinese partner.

:rolleyes:

'copy'

* and to think some of you cringed from our prior exchanges,,,:huh:

waldoputty

Reaction score
:rolleyes:

'copy'

* and to think some of you cringed from our prior exchanges,,,:huh:

not much to cringe about.

the phoenix owner can make a lot more money while taking no risks.
working with the chinese partner, he gets his investment money to build the new business and access to 30% of the world market to the equipment. he gets to sell a big part of his ownership and can hold some % in the joint venture waiting for an IPO in a Chinese stock market with 50:1 PE ratios. his employees are happy since they get profit sharing and some shares in the chinese joint venture.

the chinese partner makes a lot of money because they were able to buy a business from the phoenix company probably financed by their local government. they probably take little or no risk either.

phoenix company still probably has a reason to continue after a buyout since someone has to install and support equipment for us and european customers that know them.
good deal for everyone.

no one is stealing, no one is being sneaky. it is all out in the open. do so by your own free will, as they say. this is putty's first time seeing this in action. hopefully it stays win-win as designed...

Melonfeud

Reaction score
not much to cringe about.

the phoenix owner can make a lot more money while taking no risks.
working with the chinese partner, he gets his investment money to build the new business and access to 30% of the world market to the equipment. he gets to sell a big part of his ownership and can hold some % in the joint venture waiting for an IPO in a Chinese stock market with 50:1 PE ratios. his employees are happy since they get profit sharing and some shares in the chinese joint venture.

the chinese partner makes a lot of money because they were able to buy a business from the phoenix company probably financed by their local government. they probably take little or no risk either.

phoenix company still probably has a reason to continue after a buyout since someone has to install and support equipment for us and european customers that know them.
good deal for everyone.

no one is stealing, no one is being sneaky. it is all out in the open. do so by your own free will, as they say. this is putty's first time seeing this in action. hopefully it stays win-win as designed...

Well yer' painting it up in such comely& alluring colors like this conquest is akin to some kinda anti diluvian Temple prostitute and yer' first in line to worship,,,would you still be strutting like a juvenile barnyard rooster if it was say:,,,,MELONFEUD ! was the semiconductor factory manufacturing owner of the factory whom only had former veterans in his employ?,,,that's a potent 40 man company of casing-liners under the command of a feller like that cat who is aptly versed in the art of" bad vibes" & of clear vision tbru transparent sneaky rat maneuvers from foreign past untrustworthy adversaries of inbred nefarious designed casing-liner?,,,, the chances hover about 27 seconds less than a 'chill pill' of singularly digit insertion up the over pressured / stressed exit sphincter of a running hot fevered CHINAMAN!,,,THAT FAT SLICE WOULD BE D.O.A. when that kinda' snarky casing-liner ranges within the back pocket pistol range of that DUDE!,,,,huh, WALDO PUTTY?:mad:

* I could spend a mere 10 minutes googling search to locate and forewarn!,,,but this slice of vapor fantasy pie has no life expectancy anyway,once the light of scrutiny burns the B.S . off :lmao2:

o_O:thumbup:o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
That equipment is already on the export " banned" casing-liner list to CHINA due to their untrustworthy prior track history,,, besides yer' money may come in that green petrol dollar,but that is light in the back pockets once that greasy smarmy skinny-lipped grin is brought fortho_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
Well yer' painting it up in such comely& alluring colors like this conquest is akin to some kinda anti diluvian Temple prostitute and yer' first in line to worship,,,would you still be strutting like a juvenile barnyard rooster if it was say:,,,,MELONFEUD ! was the semiconductor factory manufacturing owner of the factory whom only had former veterans in his employ?,,,that's a potent 40 man company of casing-liners under the command of a feller like that cat who is aptly versed in the art of" bad vibes" & of clear vision tbru transparent sneaky rat maneuvers from foreign past untrustworthy adversaries of inbred nefarious designed casing-liner?,,,, the chances hover about 27 seconds less than a 'chill pill' of singularly digit insertion up the over pressured / stressed exit sphincter of a running hot fevered CHINAMAN!,,,THAT FAT SLICE WOULD BE D.O.A. when that kinda' snarky casing-liner ranges within the back pocket pistol range of that DUDE!,,,,huh, WALDO PUTTY?:mad:

* I could spend a mere 10 minutes googling search to locate and forewarn!,,,but this slice of vapor fantasy pie has no life expectancy anyway,once the light of scrutiny burns the B.S . off :lmao2:

o_O:thumbup:o_O

you lost me.
the phoenix owner had the 1st deal all agreed to 6 months ago, all without putty.
it has allowed him to expand the business and can make quite a bit of money without any risks like mortgaging his house.

since putty knows people in china, that has helped get a better deal for him and for the follow-on deals.
the original deal, though, was pretty good, so he did well for himself.
but like people say, devil is in the details so putty gets a nice role for a few years.

he is not chinese ethically so he does not want to move there.
we have known each other for 25 years so there is trust there.
not much else to it.

waldoputty

Reaction score
That equipment is already on the export " banned" casing-liner list to CHINA due to their untrustworthy prior track history,,, besides yer' money may come in that green petrol dollar,but that is light in the back pockets once that greasy smarmy skinny-lipped grin is brought fortho_O

no that category of equipment is not export restricted.
money has been sent months ago, so things are moving quite smoothly.
putty is pretty lucky getting pulled into this situation where things were already functioning.

waldoputty

Reaction score
look melon, it seems it upsets you personally to discuss this.
so lets stop.
i only tell you because you asked and it is no big secret involved...

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Nite Putty !

* you should be made aware of the simple fact that: I actually was the one that 'trained' Chuck Norris in the fine art of carrying I've cubes in his back pockets without
Melting!!!o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
no that category of equipment is not export restricted.
money has been sent months ago, so things are moving quite smoothly.
putty is pretty lucky getting pulled into this situation where things were already functioning.
The better line of delivery would've been: our fiendishy evil plan of nefarious corporate pillage/ rape ,,is" progressing swimmingly along" surpassing our wildest projected jdamp panty dreamso_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
look melon, it seems it upsets you personally to discuss this.
so lets stop.
i only tell you because you asked and it is no big secret involved...
No! I'm not upset,,,as this is the " end game" of the compiled cumulative nuggets gleaned! The anger/ upsetting the casing-liner, was way back when yer' true persona bled thru a year or two earliero_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
The better line of delivery would've been: our fiendishy evil plan of nefarious corporate pillage/ rape ,,is" progressing swimmingly along" surpassing our wildest projected jdamp panty dreamso_O

corporate pillage and rape involve stealing from an established company or poor helpless public.
the chinese partner gave phoenix money to develop a new piece of equipment to build a new business.
phoenix owner is very happy and took the deal because he gets immediate $ and a piece of the joint venture.
his employees are happy because they get a piece of the action.
putty is happy because it keeps him busy in china when and if putty goes there.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
corporate pillage and rape involve stealing from an established company.
the chinese partner gave phoenix money to develop a new piece of equipment to build a new business.
phoenix owner is very happy and took the deal because he gets immediate $ and a piece of the joint venture.
his employees are happy because they get a piece of the action.
putty is happy because it keeps him busy in china when and if putty goes there.
Dude! I Know the game! ,,,I'd somehow at onetime fell in with an older pill popping ex-con( he was the dude who would ram the lobby doors of the movie theater with his back bumper of like a 49 Packard or something & steal the whole CIG&candy machines at 2 in the morning,,,, anyway we were making synthetic turquoise ( it was very high quality/ passable to all but the top3-5% of gem merchants,,,there was a China'money' man from the mainland that would show up about 4-6 times a year& pay bills,then walk out with a couple of brief cases of exquisiti inland buck110 belt knives,money clips,high dollar casing-liners
( ya,I'm a wet saw, belt sanding, lapidary legend) that Asian dude was a weird oddball of sorts
( I prolly wasn't much over 29 y.o. back then if thato_O)

waldoputty

Reaction score
Dude! I Know the game! ,,,I'd somehow at onetime fell in with an older pill popping ex-con( he was the dude who would ram the lobby doors of the movie theater with his back bumper of like a 49 Packard or something & steal the whole CIG&candy machines at 2 in the morning,,,, anyway we were making synthetic turquoise ( it was very high quality/ passable to all but the top3-5% of gem merchants,,,there was a China'money' man from the mainland that would show up about 4-6 times a year& pay bills,then walk out with a couple of brief cases of exquisiti inland buck110 belt knives,money clips,high dollar casing-liners
( ya,I'm a wet saw, belt sanding, lapidary legend) that Asian dude was a weird oddball of sorts
( I prolly wasn't much over 29 y.o. back then if thato_O)

oh u r a lapidary type. would never have guessed. i went to a lapidary club for a year or 2 when in highschool. still got a box of different natural and artificial crystals to show for it.

i did not know u can make synthetic turquoise... with all those swirls...

dude shows up 4-6 times a year with briefcase of money :lmao:
you should have known not to be involve with something like that, but at 29 you have an excuse. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.