I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Ugh. Now that is ONE VERY UGLY man. I couldn't drink enough beers to make him appear any better looking.o_O
:lmao: 'copy':lmao:

Although now , princess! it's a stone cold lock that he could give a lovely flip her &dicker b-4 she could throw him an blow'em less

He used to stumble out on stage so hammered back in the 70's of rock star fame ol' Joe Cocker his self secretly vowed parity of physiological bombatude , do you remember those ' mod' looking fashionably rock star colored sashes he'd wear around his waist?
Well,he packed enough hyper fun& slow down low Pharmaceuticals stuffed in that sash to either send a herd of rampaging Indian elephants off of a cliff face of that south pacific island called Okinawa, and/or lay them out comatose , bubbling on the edge of dire need of life support for two weeks:lmao:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao: 'copy':lmao:

Although now , princess! it's a stone cold lock that he could give a lovely flip her &dicker b-4 she could throw him an blow'em less

He used to stumble out on stage so hammered back in the 70's of rock star fame ol' Joe Cocker his self secretly vowed parity of physiological bombatude , do you remember those ' mod' looking fashionably rock star colored sashes he'd wear around his waist?
Well,he packed enough hyper fun& slow down low Pharmaceuticals stuffed in that sash to either send a herd of rampaging Indian elephants off of a cliff face of that south pacific island called Okinawa, and/or lay them out comatose , bubbling on the edge of dire need of life support for two weeks:lmao:
OMG....hilarious!!!!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Melonfeud

Reaction score
post 24699
:lmao:
Putty ,you really should just hang an empty wooden picture frame over that Foppish **** of YER'S!!! as you are constantly putting it out on DISPLAY!:lmao:

U R the epitome of chink-weasle!
Just like yer comrades of the Szechuan ,China based ZTE phone manufacturing of septic casing-liner character:rolleyes:

** anybody got questions about that, just Google it,,, as Putty will feign ignorance, or deflect from the inherent borg-like racist mentality his true tribe of sneaking slicky-boy clowns his people really are:rolleyes:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Putty ,you really should just hang an empty wooden picture frame over that Foppish **** of YER'S!!! as you are constantly putting it out on DISPLAY!:lmao:

U R the epitome of chink-weasle!
Just like yer comrades of the Szechuan ,China based ZTE phone manufacturing of septic casing-liner character:rolleyes:

** anybody got questions about that, just Google it,,, as Putty will feign ignorance, or deflect from the inherent borg-like racist mentality his true tribe of sneaking slicky-boy clowns his people really are:rolleyes:

gee, melon, thought u were proud of ur accomplishment at a young age?

Melonfeud

Reaction score
gee, melon, thought u were proud of ur accomplishment at a young age?
:lmao2:apparently my early past exploits have sent the shards of yer' already fractured sexually juvenile orb of protective 'zen of puttyness' zapping out in a directed focused vectored cone of connectedness to a certain fellow member who also forts up here within the strong walls of 'CASTLE Dallas' ,,,,of which that foreign & scarce member has strapped the stamp of friendship across yer' sloped forehead,,, SHEESE! putty- buddy, I can't blame a dude fer' hound dogging a hot scent,,,:thumbup:,,, but when yer' feeb attempts at ,,:huh:,,er,, whatever you were trying to openly expose on the board that's implicating the FEUDIAN MELON SQUEEZER& masterful artiste in the art of engorged Tied off twin tetons with a minimum of 10' of 550 para cord,YOU DON'T POST IT IN THE FREAKIN' BAR THAT I ABODE IN,,,SHEESE! U R about 1dumputz:rolleyes:

* if you don't want yer' rice grinders kicked outta yer' pie-hole in the future, putty!,,,you P.M. whomever it is you seemingly deem it urgent of their awarenesso_O

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I'd like to know what kind of substances you two are on. Am i wrong in thinking this conversation between you two is absolutely bonkers? If i didn't know any better i would think you two are sealed off in separate white padded rooms with only a internet connection and whatever fuel you two require to keep this going. Is this the same on going conversation or are these multiple conversations?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd like to know what kind of substances you two are on. Am i wrong in thinking this conversation between you two is absolutely bonkers? If i didn't know any better i would think you two are sealed off in separate white padded rooms with only a internet connection and whatever fuel you two require to keep this going. Is this the same on going conversation or are these multiple conversations?
Lol!

waldoputty

Reaction score
:lmao2:apparently my early past exploits have sent the shards of yer' already fractured sexually juvenile orb of protective 'zen of puttyness' zapping out in a directed focused vectored cone of connectedness to a certain fellow member who also forts up here within the strong walls of 'CASTLE Dallas' ,,,,of which that foreign & scarce member has strapped the stamp of friendship across yer' sloped forehead,,, SHEESE! putty- buddy, I can't blame a dude fer' hound dogging a hot scent,,,:thumbup:,,, but when yer' feeb attempts at ,,:huh:,,er,, whatever you were trying to openly expose on the board that's implicating the FEUDIAN MELON SQUEEZER& masterful artiste in the art of engorged Tied off twin tetons with a minimum of 10' of 550 para cord,YOU DON'T POST IT IN THE FREAKIN' BAR THAT I ABODE IN,,,SHEESE! U R about 1dumputz:rolleyes:

* if you don't want yer' rice grinders kicked outta yer' pie-hole in the future, putty!,,,you P.M. whomever it is you seemingly deem it urgent of their awarenesso_O

well melon bro, she asked what she missed out on.
i just pointed her to ur proud post.
seemed like ur were proudly wagging ur tail regarding the 2nd grade achievement to me ...

waldoputty

Reaction score

putty was actually working most of the day, so did not get much bandwidth on the board.
well the one time i was in phoenix, melon was not available so he could well have been in a white padded room... o_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ya, i don't really read the stuff i kinda skim it, but i have wondered what the hell is going on and how they keep it going is beyond me.

it takes achieving a certain of zen to be able to converse with the melon :lmao:
it is kind of like a yankee fan watching their team losing to the marlins...

Melonfeud

Reaction score
well melon bro, she asked what she missed out on.
i just pointed her to ur proud post.
seemed like ur were proudly wagging ur tail regarding the 2nd grade achievement to me ...
:lmao: yer' the one proudly tooting on the kazoo about it ' putty':rolleyes: its hilariously obvious it completely fractured yer' ace bandaged up gourd in a ' high order detonation',,, er, ,,,AND catastrophically ( kinda like in the movie "MARS ATTACKS" and them there foreign weirdo's run up against a heavy dose of SLIM WHITMANo_O,,,ya! that's exactly it,WALLY ol' BUDDY :thumbup:,yer' that exploding head of evil alien casing-liner from pretty much a different planet/ thought process of superiority casing-liner AND I'm just that killer voice that pops THE innards of yer' glass bubble cypherator ENCASMENT of
" ZEN OF PUTTYNESS" like one of them there green tomatoe worms!

* lol yer tangling with the genuine CAT who composed " WAYWARD WIND" ,,,SHEESE! no wonder you vapor lock& hunker down behind the putty shield of ' Zen' around the 2nd or 3rd exchanged volleys:rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.