I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'd like to know what kind of substances you two are on. Am i wrong in thinking this conversation between you two is absolutely bonkers? If i didn't know any better i would think you two are sealed off in separate white padded rooms with only a internet connection and whatever fuel you two require to keep this going. Is this the same on going conversation or are these multiple conversations?
:rolleyes:
I got yer' substance stocked padded cell ,Pal ! :)huh: ,,,er,, not really, it's basically an abandoned 2500 gallon septic tank I've located on the property & have slowly pumped it out with a 2" trash pump over into the neighbors yards during midnight thunderstorms)

Perhaps, you should just forgo that whole ' Skimming over' part as ,believe it or not the putty& myself actually do like each other o_Oo_Oo_O

* I wanted to say " but only on the weekdays ending with the letter "M",,, yet& alas:oops: self control and the quality of character overruled that impulse, SAREK my Friend

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
post 24699
"_Zen" out on post # 24732 Ye of small frame foppish twatdomo_O
well melon bro, she asked what she missed out on.
i just pointed her to ur proud post.
seemed like ur were proudly wagging ur tail regarding the 2nd grade achievement to me ...
:lmao:

*yeppers! That whole " ZEN" farce yer' constantly kazoo tootin' on about Pretty much evaporates like a popcorn fart against that ol' WAYWARD WIND of the MR. WHITMANo_O

* what a maroon:rolleyes:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Draft is 8 days away!
,,,er,,,hey coach? Any idea of The I.R.S. tactics concerning the past 7 years? ( as if you even fancy yourself a slightly sly cash flow kinda guy) that all seeing& knowing Government EYE will swoop in and snap the neck clean off of yer' pet butternut squash pet potted plant cuz' ,,,well! They think they're thecgovernment fuzz! ,,,personally?,,, I'll not tolerate that,,, Big-Go_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
,,,er,,,hey coach? Any idea of The I.R.S. tactics concerning the past 7 years? ( as if you even fancy yourself a slightly sly cash flow kinda guy) that all seeing& knowing Government EYE will swoop in and snap the neck clean off of yer' pet butternut squash pet potted plant cuz' ,,,well! They think they're thecgovernment fuzz! ,,,personally?,,, I'll not tolerate that,,, Big-Go_O
* also this post is designedly structured solely in the embarrassing admitted report of having to whip& pummel back down the rotten cocksuckers involved in daily encounters

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The IRS scares me, I don't mess around with them.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
The IRS scares me, I don't mess around with them.
'Copy'
,,,er,,,I believe and / or faintly recall cranking out a couple hundred hand loads chosen especially for them ,,, er,,in a Glenlivet bubble & thats when my plastic blue card of fiscal firepower was de- nutted,rendered sterile,denuded& basically kinda like wasting away again in "PUTTY VILLE",,, searching for my lost ****** pilferaged ****(along with my ammo can of cash & a surefire solid. 45 autoo_O)

* trust none,GUSo_O

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
it takes achieving a certain of zen to be able to converse with the melon :lmao:
it is kind of like a yankee fan watching their team losing to the marlins...
I got yer' substance stocked padded cell ,Pal ! :)huh: ,,,er,, not really, it's basically an abandoned 2500 gallon septic tank I've located on the property & have slowly pumped it out with a 2" trash pump over into the neighbors yards during midnight thunderstorms)

Perhaps, you should just forgo that whole ' Skimming over' part as ,believe it or not the putty& myself actually do like each other o_Oo_Oo_O

* I wanted to say " but only on the weekdays ending with the letter "M",,, yet& alas:oops: self control and the quality of character overruled that impulse, SAREK my Friend

:thumbup::grin::popcorn:

waldoputty

Reaction score

wow, melon admitted his feelings for the putty!
:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.