I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happy Friday night!!!! Been drinking all day, nice and slow!! Salud gang!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
tenor.gif
Good morning @waldoputty @Ranching @Sarek @Melonfeud! Have a great Saturday.
Prost! (cheers in German)

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Salud!

Crazy day! Called my friend to do some plumbing work. When he backed his work truck out of the driveway the clown ripped my bumper/grill right off the car. My auto body guy doesn't open till Monday, damage looks like about 1000 to 1500 total. At least he did good work with the plumbing.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watching the Longhorn spring game!! Got season tickets for this year, looking forward to it.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Even though i wasn't in my car when it got hit i still feel like i was thrown for a loop. I feel weak exhausted and light headed even. Too much of me worrying about nothing really. Gotta shake it off!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even though i wasn't in my car when it got hit i still feel like i was thrown for a loop. I feel weak exhausted and light headed even. Too much of me worrying about nothing really. Gotta shake it off!
That sucks. It's just a car, but it's a pain in the butt to deal with.

waldoputty

Reaction score

dont shake too hard!
go sox!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
That sucks. It's just a car, but it's a pain in the butt to deal with.
Wish it wasn't a life long family friend that hit my car. I didn't call the cops cause hes gonna pay for it all and doesn't want it on his company insurance etc. I know he will pay for it but you never really know what someone will do regardless of how long or well you know them. If he doesn't show up Monday at the auto body shop for the estimate i was told i can still report it with the police at that time.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wish it wasn't a life long family friend that hit my car. I didn't call the cops cause hes gonna pay for it all and doesn't want it on his company insurance etc. I know he will pay for it but you never really know what someone will do regardless of how long or well you know them. If he doesn't show up Monday at the auto body shop for the estimate i was told i can still report it with the police at that time.
Hope he shows. Crap like that gets ugly sometimes. If he's a friend, he'll show up.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score

I bet he’s more worried about it than you. Is he getting you a rental while your car is in the shop?

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Hope he shows. Crap like that gets ugly sometimes. If he's a friend, he'll show up.
He most likely will, but i am guessing he might try and delay me a little by saying he got called into a emergency plumbing job Monday morning, like a water leak etc. I am hoping i don't over react at that point by going to the police department to fill out a report to soon and have things get ugly because of my very limited patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.