I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
It will all work out, i'm just thinking the worst.

I'm calling it quits for the night. Have a good one folks.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
May our new Cowboys lead us to Super Bowl Victories
Actually i was thinking about that very thing (SB) about 30 minutes ago. It's going to be Zeke that wins us a SB if we get one soon.

If we can get 7 seasons/playoffs healthy, motivated, focused, eligible to play, etc, etc, we have a really good chance to win a SB during that span with Zeke.

If Zeke is a bull for those 7 years and we don't win one we should all just stop watching football, we really should. REALLY SHOULD!

dallasdave

Reaction score
Actually i was thinking about that very thing (SB) about 30 minutes ago. It's going to be Zeke that wins us a SB if we get one soon.

If we can get 7 seasons/playoffs healthy, motivated, focused, eligible to play, etc, etc, we have a really good chance to win a SB during that span with Zeke.

If Zeke is a bull for those 7 years and we don't win one we should all just stop watching football, we really should. REALLY SHOULD!
ZEKE is good and Dallas has the good OL and I hope they get another good OL in draft. 2 years ago Dallas was on the right track, hope they can get back on track.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
ZEKE is good and Dallas has the good OL and I hope they get another good OL in draft. 2 years ago Dallas was on the right track, hope they can get back on track.
They should get back to that two years ago style of play. I think they will.

I think Zeke is the kind of player that makes winning a SB a lot easier for coaches. I say we got 7 years if were lucky.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
They have the hosses for a SB. It’s up to JG to make the right calls. This process thing is taking way too long

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
They have the hosses for a SB. It’s up to JG to make the right calls. This process thing is taking way too long
I support JG as the coach, but it's time for him to show us he can win a SB or he should step aside and so should Jerry, lets see what Stephen can do just to change things up, the old story is almost finished, time to move on very soon.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
I support JG as the coach, but it's time for him to show us he can win a SB or he should step aside and so should Jerry, lets see what Stephen can do just to change things up, the old story is almost finished, time to move on very soon.

It’s frustrating for us fans. I’m borderline on JG. I live in Houston area. Lots of haters around here so beating the Texans this year is a must.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
It’s frustrating for us fans. I’m borderline on JG. I live in Houston area. Lots of haters around here so beating the Texans this year is a must.
Forget about those people, they could beat us and brag all they want, we need a SB win now!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I've got my trips all planned atm, but as i look at the Cowboys schedule i am really tempted to go see a home game sometime after oct 1st. Last season was my first ever home game and i'm getting the itch to go again.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Dec 9th vs the Eagles looks tempting but it so close to the holidays and so much cash being spent at that time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.