I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys!,,,I'm 3 pages back& enjoying my Jim Beam & inebriated slow pace:cool:



:lmao::starspin::lmao:
 
Man, I guess out've the Myriad of icons we've grown up with, was entertained by& joined the fan following like a frickin' KLINGON,,,I think I miss DENNIS HOPPER the most.:(


:starspin::hammer::starspin:
 
Damn man I miss him but I have not been able to reach him.
Copy That!,,,f*** thet' ol' salty sea dog,,, if he's playing it that way,,er,,,:huh:,,,I hope he's still suckin' air& able to be fuzzed up by this post,TOOo_O
 
This particular tune???,,,:angry:,,,dude wants to sex it up with his Mother?,,, er,,,:huh:,,,SHEESE!

talk about being 'spun' / 'off the rails',,,he's thereo_O



:starspin::hammer::starspin:
lol I never read that much into but I trust your judgment brother.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,028
Messages
14,658,189
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top