what a prick !!Guys!,,,I'm 3 pages back& enjoying my Jim Beam & inebriated slow pace
![]()



hell yeah Melon brother !!Mister MO-JO rising,,,keep on RIDING,,,,,,,ALWAYS LUVED THAT 1
![]()
Man, I guess out've the Myriad of icons we've grown up with, was entertained by& joined the fan following like a frickin' KLINGON,,,I think I miss DENNIS HOPPER the most.
![]()
Copy That!,,,f*** thet' ol' salty sea dog,,, if he's playing it that way,,er,,,Damn man I miss him but I have not been able to reach him.
,,,I hope he's still suckin' air& able to be fuzzed up by this post,TOOHe is in a fetal position.![]()
the "ZEN of Puttyness "'
Salud!the "ZEN of Puttyness "'
On full display![]()
its all she has gotthe "ZEN of Puttyness "'
On full display![]()

That ol' darker tanned injun was a good ol' boy,,,yeppersyeah I know but he is such a good guy.
,,,dude wants to sex it up with his Mother?,,, er,,,
,,,SHEESE!


lol I never read that much into but I trust your judgment brother.This particular tune???,,,,,,dude wants to sex it up with his Mother?,,, er,,,
,,,SHEESE!
talk about being 'spun' / 'off the rails',,,he's there
![]()
BACK ATCH'a,,, MY fellow beefy brethren of the BROTHERHOODSalad my brothers! Everyone have a good one and be safe

