I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living here for a few weeks. Wife is commuting to Bakersfield Hospital for new mandatory surgery techniques.
My condolences, man. The Joaquin Valley is nasty. I had kidney stone surgery at that hospital in 2011, no joke! :)
 
My condolences, man. The Joaquin Valley is nasty. I had kidney stone surgery at that hospital in 2011, no joke! :)

The only plus is fresh fruit for me, fresh veggies for the wife :grin:

We are staying in Santa Clarita, not anywhere near Bakersfield itself. But, that trek is a pretty long one four days a week.
 
The only plus is fresh fruit for me, fresh veggies for the wife :grin:

We are staying in Santa Clarita, not anywhere near Bakersfield itself. But, that trek is a pretty long one four days a week.
Ah, okay. Santa Clarita is very nice, brother
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,166
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top