I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
was wondering when u r going to mentioning something about that
:lmao:
Confucius say: as a single rice grain gains girth& plumpness when soaked& slow boiled,,,so too shall PUTTY-SON should he ever SOAK IT IN CIDER,,,,o_O



* Koko, the kitty loving ,sign language capable gorilla has done 'GONE COUNTRY' at the age of 46




**
that Confucius feller also let slip one time while I was hosting a wildly mind expanding drunken sex orgy: swelled Melon-son of juice makes a most honorable host&EMCEE:eek:



 
Confucius say: as a single rice grain gains girth& plumpness when soaked& slow boiled,,,so too shall PUTTY-SON should he ever SOAK IT IN CIDER,,,,o_O



* Koko, the kitty loving ,sign language capable gorilla has done 'GONE COUNTRY' at the age of 46




**
that Confucius feller also let slip one time while I was hosting a wildly mind expanding drunken sex orgy: swelled Melon-son of juice makes a most honorable host&EMCEE:eek:


Could not have said it better myself!!
 
I've never had the opportunity to cross the pond. Farthest I've been is Hawaii.
It's one of my real bucket list items.

been to uk, germany and switz, not my cup of tea.
on a cruise to baltic states and russia, very so-so.

would have like to go to italy and greece.
but not in the current situation.

think portugal is the place for me, but we shall see.
west facing, so you get mediteranean weather and sunsets...
if u put on ur puffy dress, u would be welcomed!
 
Confucius say: as a single rice grain gains girth& plumpness when soaked& slow boiled,,,so too shall PUTTY-SON should he ever SOAK IT IN CIDER,,,,o_O



* Koko, the kitty loving ,sign language capable gorilla has done 'GONE COUNTRY' at the age of 46




**
that Confucius feller also let slip one time while I was hosting a wildly mind expanding drunken sex orgy: swelled Melon-son of juice makes a most honorable host&EMCEE:eek:



melon campaigning for nude beach house and drunken sex orgy, i see ...
 
What do you know about farms? Is it a dairy farm for Dave or Loci?

well he needs to decide between citrus/olive and cattle.
i told him to stick to steers and sell them before winters to avoid complications.
he kind of wanted to get some heifers and make his own babies...

poor loci and dave will have to wait on bulls, sorry.
i am going to recommended orange (easy)
if he really wants to be a gentleman rancher, stick to steers...
 
Hope you guys are staying dry and are being safe..... This past month has been insane with rain. We had the Potomac river crest over 23 feet about 10 days ago. Berkeley County had to call a state of emergency.... We had half the county streets closed at once for over a week. I have found a new respect for my profession as of late.... Trying to make deliveries in such was interesting..... Google mapping out what roads were open and closed to see if I could make the trip.... lol
Good to hear from you,DB( How's them feet of yer's? Manageable I hope;)) it rained most all day Sunday, with about 3 pretty intense pea sized hailstone tizzy's kicking in& hammering down at my place over the weekend.
 
Good to hear from you,DB( How's them feet of yer's? Manageable I hope;)) it rained most all day Sunday, with about 3 pretty intense pea sized hailstone tizzy's kicking in& hammering down at my place over the weekend.
Hey bro, we had 14.6 inches of rain down here at the ranch!!! Mosquitoes are gonna be bad in a few days. Gonna have to poison the blood with some whiskey too keep them off of me! Salud!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,047
Messages
14,659,386
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top