I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salud!
Hope the weekend is going well for my Tavern brethren!
:yourock:
 
Last edited:
Ooooh this is confidential beer thread intel - Dak was looking for an afterparty last night at 3 Am which is fine cause it's off-season and let the young man live it up a bit.

Dang Jerry should hire me to keep tabs on his peeps
 
Ooooh this is confidential beer thread intel - Dak was looking for an afterparty last night at 3 Am which is fine cause it's off-season and let the young man live it up a bit.

Dang Jerry should hire me to keep tabs on his peeps
Awesome stuff brother!! I just saw a Dak interview on ****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE*** and he looks ready !! I hope he is.
 
Sorry guys but another great Texan died today.... Vinnie Paul (Drummer of Pantera, Damageplan, Hellyeah) passed away...... I will be drinking the Black Tooth Grin in his honor. 1 shot Seagrams 7, 1 shot Crown, splash of coke. Created by his brother Dimebag Darrell. Another one that died too soon... RIP Vinnie...
 
Last edited:
Sorry guys but another great Texan died today.... Vinnie Paul (Drummer of Pantera, Damageplan, Hellyeah) passed away...... I will be drinking the Black Tooth Grin in his honor. 1 shot Segrams 7, 1 shot Crown, splash of coke. Created by his brother Dimebag Darrell. Another one that died too soon... RIP Vinnie...
Yo Dark I loved Pantera.
 
Ooooh this is confidential beer thread intel - Dak was looking for an afterparty last night at 3 Am which is fine cause it's off-season and let the young man live it up a bit.

Dang Jerry should hire me to keep tabs on his peeps
Good to hear he has a life. I have a good feeling about him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,047
Messages
14,659,408
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top