Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
i see u r advocating domestic violence
no goodell to protect u in africa!
time to churn some jane butter
I advocate punking some sense into a person when they decide to be a punk.
Not talking about you, of course...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
well the chinese partner is the one with the $...
even though we have the knowhow, we have to strategically manage things...
,,:lmao:,,,
Yer' talking outta' both sides of yer' noodle slurping port hole at the same time in that last paragraph PUTTY!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Lol!!! I just pictured him slurping noodles in both ends!! Lol, ow!!My eyes!!!!!!
:lmao:,,, if you don't think he ain't 'all in' fer' "Team China" I don't know what to tell you on how to process that concepto_O

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey, Colo! How is life out there in gorgeous Colorado? Do any traveling lately? Diving?
Hey, Trouty. We're doing great; thanks for asking. It has been unusually warm (at least for us), with temperatures hovering around 90 for the past couple of days. Otherwise, we're living the dream.

I'm headed to Indonesia - Raja Ampat - in a couple of months to dive with a few "mates" from Australia. Should return just in time for football season.

How are you? Haven't seen much of you lately.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hey, Trouty. We're doing great; thanks for asking. It has been unusually warm (at least for us), with temperatures hovering around 90 for the past couple of days. Otherwise, we're living the dream.

I'm headed to Indonesia - Raja Ampat - in a couple of months to dive with a few "mates" from Australia. Should return just in time for football season.

How are you? Haven't seen much of you lately.
WOW man! I am so jealous!!! Would love it if you shared some pics when you return, of your dives out there. Especially if you happen across some white tips or black tips :D

I'm good, Colo. I've been here, just posting a lot in the Sports Zone as I await OTAs and camp. Once the those dates get closer, I'm gonna be posting in the Fan Zone like a banshee again :)

Always good to see you on the board, amigo. Have a wonderful and safe trip, brother :star::starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
my ownership is tied to the us company so my loyalty is to us company.
:lmao:
Ya,right up until it's completely stripped & shipped in it's entirety to whatever province in China you'd mentioned a couple months back , you'll 'play' that American card,,,what's blatantly obvious Wallace, is you're failure of assimilation, as this 'corporate raid' of tangible assets of the country in which yer' residing in & attempting to conduct "as the conduit" with Chi-Com mainland nationals as the true end user& beneficiaries is illustrative of the low brow,slope headed slickly boy ploys,schemes & greasy tactics yer' national tribe is known &labeled worldwide for,,,and you& your ilk are prideful of those perceived accomplishments, holding all others/ non Chi-Com's on the planet as contemptuous and with utter inner disdain,,,good-luck,SPORTS FANS:rolleyes:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yawwnnn! Hump day! Gonna try and cut down about 20 mesquitw trees. Mosquitoes are gonna be bad! Salud!

Status
Not open for further replies.