I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Cut down 25 trees and trimmed about 20 more!!!! Gonna hit it again tomorrow. Freaking hot and humid with mosquitoes the size of crows. Got stung by wasps twice. Good thing I'm not allergic. Ahhhhhh, the ranch life!!! Salud! Time for some MORE drinks!!
:lmao2:
Jees Ranchy, getting stung not once but twice by a wasp. They hurt like a devil. Poor thing. Try not to over do it, especially in that type of weather. It's equal to us Notherners shoveling snow. NOT good for the ole ticker. You'll sleep good tonight. !Salud love.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Alrighty fella's have a great night. I'm at Phillies game vs Yanks tonight. And yes my @waldoputty , I'm wearing my Phillies red. Are you?
tenor.gif
:p

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Gotta get out of that Fanzone! One too many Pollyanna's talking nonsense...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
u must be real skinny to hide 'behind' that to do ur naught things
Ten years ago...
I'm finally getting my heart and a diabetic pump to get back and throw down.
Maybe look half as good as @LocimusPrime ...

Them there bovines gon' look upon me and the secretions shall be MAGNIFICENT.
Best butter you could ever taste. And it will be all mine!!!

BWA-HAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHYAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!
Pretty good evil laugh, yes?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao2:
Jees Ranchy, getting stung not once but twice by a wasp. They hurt like a devil. Poor thing. Try not to over do it, especially in that type of weather. It's equal to us Notherners shoveling snow. NOT good for the ole ticker. You'll sleep good tonight. !Salud love.
Drank a bottle vodka with my old staff! I feel much better, thank you!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
wisdom teeth hell. at least no broken jaw and nerve damage, but the paranoia of dry socket is real.

all four spectacularly deeply impacted teeth removed, now, at least. took a month and a half.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ten years ago...
I'm finally getting my heart and a diabetic pump to get back and throw down.
Maybe look half as good as @LocimusPrime ...

Them there bovines gon' look upon me and the secretions shall be MAGNIFICENT.
Best butter you could ever taste. And it will be all mine!!!

BWA-HAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHYAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!
Pretty good evil laugh, yes?

corso does not do evil well - minus one

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
u got wisdom tooth issue ?
I had all four impacted wisdom teeth removed over the course of the last month and half. There was a high probability for my surgeon to have to break my jaw in order to remove the lower ones, but the roots happened to be curved and apparently that helped. The roots also, indeed, did sit above my lower mandible nerve, and the full nerve was visible. I was prescribed a high dose of some type of steroid just for precaution since the nerve was so plainly visible on the left side.

Not out of the woods yet, Pooty, as dry socket is a very real possibility. Impacted wisdom teeth face a 30% higher chance of dry socket, above those that are non-impacted teeth. Dry socket occurs when the blood clots in the hole where the teeth where are flushed out and bone is exposed and tissue regrowth is slowed down. The pain is said to be excruciating, the worst in the dental field. The pain can radiate to the face, neck, and up to the ears.

Dry socket symptoms don't show up until around the third day after extraction.

waldoputty

Reaction score
I had all four impacted wisdom teeth removed over the course of the last month and half. There was a high probability for my surgeon to have to break my jaw in order to remove the lower ones, but the roots happened to be curved and apparently that helped. The roots also, indeed, did sit above my lower mandible nerve, and the full nerve was visible. I was prescribed a high dose of some type of steroid just for precaution since the nerve was so plainly visible on the left side.

Not out of the woods yet, Pooty, as dry socket is a very real possibility. Impacted wisdom teeth face a 30% higher chance of dry socket, above those that are non-impacted teeth. Dry socket occurs when the blood clots in the hole where the teeth where are flushed out and bone is exposed and tissue regrowth is slowed down. The pain is said to be excruciating, the worst in the dental field. The pain can radiate to the face, neck, and up to the ears.

good luck bro.

it is over 100F in phoenix at 11pm...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

I picked up a 'dry socket' once,,,o_O

Yer' not supposed to suck thru straws or on cigarettes as that tends to break it loose & ,,,well,,, ,,,considering the hellish build up of pain that finally drove you to have the surgery in the first place, a couple more extra days was deemed 'worth it' to me to huff on a camelo_O

Status
Not open for further replies.