I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:
Ya,right up until it's completely stripped & shipped in it's entirety to whatever province in China you'd mentioned a couple months back , you'll 'play' that American card,,,what's blatantly obvious Wallace, is you're failure of assimilation, as this 'corporate raid' of tangible assets of the country in which yer' residing in & attempting to conduct "as the conduit" with Chi-Com mainland nationals as the true end user& beneficiaries is illustrative of the low brow,slope headed slickly boy ploys,schemes & greasy tactics yer' national tribe is known &labeled worldwide for,,,and you& your ilk are prideful of those perceived accomplishments, holding all others/ non Chi-Com's on the planet as contemptuous and with utter inner disdain,,,good-luck,SPORTS FANS:rolleyes:

u r right that the chinese company will eventually get the business. but the us management knows that and will deliver the business after being fully paid on an agreed-to price in a gradual transition. there will be continuing business because an us office is needed for us sales and support. my job is just help the us company get the best deal it can, as my benefit is tied to the welfare of the us company.
this is not a political thing - it is simple business. one side has knowledge, and the otehr has capital.
 
Just checking in guys. Sorry I've been kinda slow w the posts and interaction. My girls pops is in Germany as she's been taking care of her mom at the Lakehouse so I've been kinda busy. Hopefully she'll be back soon
 
Just checking in guys. Sorry I've been kinda slow w the posts and interaction. My girls pops is in Germany as she's been taking care of her mom at the Lakehouse so I've been kinda busy. Hopefully she'll be back soon
:huh:
 
Sounds like fun.:rolleyes:
Cut down 25 trees and trimmed about 20 more!!!! Gonna hit it again tomorrow. Freaking hot and humid with mosquitoes the size of crows. Got stung by wasps twice. Good thing I'm not allergic. Ahhhhhh, the ranch life!!! Salud! Time for some MORE drinks!!
 
Cut down 25 trees and trimmed about 20 more!!!! Gonna hit it again tomorrow. Freaking hot and humid with mosquitoes the size of crows. Got stung by wasps twice. Good thing I'm not allergic. Ahhhhhh, the ranch life!!! Salud! Time for some MORE drinks!!
Sounds like a long day -head on over to the bar and I will buy you a cold one.
l
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,049
Messages
14,659,520
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top