I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You and Trouty have got it right. My mom and dad pounded that same ideology into my head from an early age.
To this day I try to always be on time, and if for some reason I can't make the time I let someone know. I do not like to leave people hanging.
They also taught me that a man's word is everything. I still try to live by that. My mom also told me to always wear clean underwear in case I
had to go to the hospital. lol. :)
I follow all of those same rules, except the underwear. We like to freefall down here on South Padre Island. Lol

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
You and Trouty have got it right. My mom and dad pounded that same ideology into my head from an early age.
To this day I try to always be on time, and if for some reason I can't make the time I let someone know. I do not like to leave people hanging.
They also taught me that a man's word is everything. I still try to live by that. My mom also told me to always wear clean underwear in case I
:thumbup:

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
Anthony Bourdain had the best take on people being late. If you haven't heard it, Pelluer, google "Anthony Bourdain on people being late"
We had a saying about it while growing up. "If you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late. If you're late, you're left."

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good stuff, FineFan! :thumbup::thumbup::star::star:

Great to have you here, amigo! :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Lol....A lady never tells.:p

838-02488018en_Masterfile.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.