I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Gotta get out of that Fanzone! One too many Pollyanna's talking nonsense...
Lol. I very rarely post in there during off season because of that. Plus it's the same topics over and over again. Gets old and makes you wanna drink. So here I am.:thumbup:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I picked up a 'dry socket' once,,,o_O

Yer' not supposed to suck thru straws or on cigarettes as that tends to break it loose & ,,,well,,, ,,,considering the hellish build up of pain that finally drove you to have the surgery in the first place, a couple more extra days was deemed 'worth it' to me to huff on a camelo_O
Funny thing is my wisdom teeth never bothered me. I went to the dentist for a chipped tooth sometime late last year, and they sent me of to an oral surgeon for teeth extraction. Initially, I was very upset as I felt like I was forced into this. But after reading more on it, impacted wisdom teeth can cause problems down the road (50s, 60s, onwards, and at that point the procedure is even more complicated), so I stopped fighting it (read:missing consult appts on purpose) and acquiesced.

I keep checking my gums, and now I have granulation forming over the left extraction site (good sign). I'll know if I have that casing-liner dry socket in about 24-36 hrs.

No straws, but I did have a couple cigarettes, as I left my vape at my uncle's house last evening, and was nervous after the surgery and needed some tobacco and smoking from one of my pipes was a definite non-starter, as that's almost milk-shake level suction and an obvious no-go. I put wet gauze over the extraction site before each cigarette, and will be getting my vape back mañana.

And hey, I can now finally go get my chipped tooth fixed. I canceled all dental appointments (had a second of a quadrant-cleaning canceled, too) while I went through this paranoid experience of wisdom teeth removal.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'm all hopped up on Norco right now at 3:32am. Took 8 of the 11 (1ea for 11 days) they gave me today just to get high, mostly. I wont ask for more, so 's'all good :dance::dance::dance:

Wish I coulda had a nice glass or three of wine with it. :D

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Gotta get out of that Fanzone! One too many Pollyanna's talking nonsense...
Once we get closer to the action of preseason (Oxnard @ end of July, etc), and have some fresh news to discuss, I'm gonna get to posting in there frequently. I usually post less there during the offseason, unless it's something that's stuck in my craw. This has been a pretty uneventful offseason for the Boys. But the new members have largely kept the Fan Zone running like a well-oiled machine. It was always slow this time of the year, but it hasn't really missed a beat with the influx of folks from the site that was shut down. Good for CZ, too, but there's also a **** ton of redundant topics and posters (new and old members, alike) waiting to argue their silly points to whomever decides to bite.

I'll be their huckleberry once we get some real news coming in :)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm all hopped up on Norco right now at 3:32am. Took 8 of the 11 (1ea for 11 days) they gave me today just to get high, mostly. I wont ask for more, so 's'all good :dance::dance::dance:

Wish I coulda had a nice glass or three of wine with it. :D
Hope you feel better today!

waldoputty

Reaction score
Funny thing is my wisdom teeth never bothered me. I went to the dentist for a chipped tooth sometime late last year, and they sent me of to an oral surgeon for teeth extraction. Initially, I was very upset as I felt like I was forced into this. But after reading more on it, impacted wisdom teeth can cause problems down the road (50s, 60s, onwards, and at that point the procedure is even more complicated), so I stopped fighting it (read:missing consult appts on purpose) and acquiesced.

I keep checking my gums, and now I have granulation forming over the left extraction site (good sign). I'll know if I have that casing-liner dry socket in about 24-36 hrs.

No straws, but I did have a couple cigarettes, as I left my vape at my uncle's house last evening, and was nervous after the surgery and needed some tobacco and smoking from one of my pipes was a definite non-starter, as that's almost milk-shake level suction and an obvious no-go. I put wet gauze over the extraction site before each cigarette, and will be getting my vape back mañana.

And hey, I can now finally go get my chipped tooth fixed. I canceled all dental appointments (had a second of a quadrant-cleaning canceled, too) while I went through this paranoid experience of wisdom teeth removal.
hmmm, perhaps putting naughty things in ur mouth did not help...

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Once we get closer to the action of preseason (Oxnard @ end of July, etc), and have some fresh news to discuss, I'm gonna get to posting in there frequently. I usually post less there during the offseason, unless it's something that's stuck in my craw. This has been a pretty uneventful offseason for the Boys. But the new members have largely kept the Fan Zone running like a well-oiled machine. It was always slow this time of the year, but it hasn't really missed a beat with the influx of folks from the site that was shut down. Good for CZ, too, but there's also a **** ton of redundant topics and posters (new and old members, alike) waiting to argue their silly points to whomever decides to bite.

I'll be their huckleberry once we get some real news coming in :)
Well said. I'll start posting there as soon as preseason gets going. I wanted Dez to be released and i wanted Witten to retire, both of those things happened. Now we'll see how this team does without them.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Well said. I'll start posting there as soon as preseason gets going. I wanted Dez to be released and i wanted Witten to retire, both of those things happened. Now we'll see how this team does without them.
Not too worried about not having that guy who led the league in dropped passes. I am however concerned about not having the most consistent go to player for our qb's for all those years. Plus I'm going to miss that smile & dimples. Ugh, what's a lady to do.:(

P.S- I was at the game last nite. Probably why my Phillies won.:muttley:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Drank a bottle vodka with my old staff! I feel much better, thank you!!
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. But a bottle of good vodka adds to the comfort level and allows us to forget what aholes some of the staff were.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysZone joins the makers of Budweiser, Coors Light, Corona, Dos Equis, Guinness, Heineken, Miller Lite, Pabst and Rolling Rock to ask all of our members to...

...please post responsibility.
:)

~runs from thread laughing hysterically at own bad joke~

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysZone joins the makers of Budweiser, Coors Light, Corona, Dos Equis, Guinness, Heineken, Miller Lite, Pabst and Rolling Rock to ask all of our members to...

...please post responsibility.
:)

~runs from thread laughing hysterically at own bad joke~

Status
Not open for further replies.