I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to stretch out in the main board a little more lately. Still have to find stuff to talk about, I hate posting about stuff that has been beaten to death or discussed a million times, but such is the offseason. I'm gonna get real active once we have news from TC and the season approaches thereafter.

Hope i don't get benched :) (I wont)
 
I think I'm gonna post at DCU during the season, too ( @yimyammer @icup @Dodger12 ), unless they wont have me :)

Solid group of posters over there. Quality over quantity isn't a bad thing. My Kings message board has about 40 diehard, everyday regular members and is rocking on an NHL site of 120k members overall, with some teams having four to five to even ten times the amount of members our Kings' board has. DCU is a cool site with some phenomenal Cowboys minds. And I am praying Haley shows up there.

But my main squeeze will be CZ, just too much time invested here. With that said, it's very easy to post at both sites. Lots of good Cowboys fans all over the net.
 
I think I'm gonna post at DCU during the season, too ( @yimyammer @icup @Dodger12 ), unless they wont have me :)

Solid group of posters over there. Quality over quantity isn't a bad thing. My Kings message board has about 40 diehard, everyday regular members and is rocking on an NHL site of 120k members overall, with some teams having four to five to even ten times the amount of members our Kings' board has. DCU is a cool site with some phenomenal Cowboys minds. And I am praying Haley shows up there.

But my main squeeze will be CZ, just too much time invested here. With that said, it's very easy to post at both sites. Lots of good Cowboys fans all over the net.
I kinda liked that place, but I picked some of them off. I'm probably not welcomed. Ask their mods of they can put you in contact with Haley.
 
I kinda liked that place, but I picked some of them off. I'm probably not welcomed. Ask their mods of they can put you in contact with Haley.
I'm sure they'd love you there, Gus.

As for Haley, no man. Ive been personally reaching out to him, tho
 
I think I'm gonna post at DCU during the season, too ( @yimyammer @icup @Dodger12 ), unless they wont have me :)

Solid group of posters over there. Quality over quantity isn't a bad thing. My Kings message board has about 40 diehard, everyday regular members and is rocking on an NHL site of 120k members overall, with some teams having four to five to even ten times the amount of members our Kings' board has. DCU is a cool site with some phenomenal Cowboys minds. And I am praying Haley shows up there.

But my main squeeze will be CZ, just too much time invested here. With that said, it's very easy to post at both sites. Lots of good Cowboys fans all over the net.
Let us know if Haley shows up there. I'm not sure I'm going back. He was the main reason I went there. Nothing beats the Zone. lol
 
Let us know if Haley shows up there. I'm not sure I'm going back. He was the main reason I went there. Nothing beats the Zone. lol
Concur, brother. I know how to navigate this forum through the bs and I know who all the good posters are here, even the new group.

But DCU does have a very very strong concentrate of amazing posters, it should be noted (not that you were saying otherwise, my dear friend, PA).

And the beer thread is it’s own organism here, where we can speak freely about such awesome sites like DCU. Everyone there has had it with the regime led by Jerry, whereas here it’s a little less critical, and frankly, we as fans need to be critical of this regime, when appropriate, in any thread worthy of speaking up on it. And I know you agree with me on that, PA :)
 
Concur, brother. I know how to navigate this forum through the bs and I know who all the good posters are here, even the new group.

But DCU does have a very very strong concentrate of amazing posters, it should be noted (not that you were saying otherwise, my dear friend, PA).

And the beer thread is it’s own organism here, where we can speak freely about such awesome sites like DCU. Everyone there has had it with the regime led by Jerry, whereas here it’s a little less critical, and frankly, we as fans need to be critical of this regime, when appropriate, in any thread worthy of speaking up on it. And I know you agree with me on that, PA :)
Oh yea I do agree with many of their positions regarding the Cowboys. Garrett sucks. ;)
 
The moment I hear anything about our buddy Haley, I will immediately relay, just as PA did for all of us. It was PA who got us in contact with him the first time.

PA is the man. Always have your back, brother. Always.
 
The moment I hear anything about our buddy Haley, I will immediately relay, just as PA did for all of us. It was PA who got us in contact with him the first time.

PA is the man. Always have your back, brother. Always.
Like.
 
I kinda liked that place, but I picked some of them off. I'm probably not welcomed. Ask their mods of they can put you in contact with Haley.

yes you are, everyone enjoyed having you guys around, no one gets banned there, come on back and raise some hell, y'all were hilarious

Like I said there, the place was like a mellow party and then you, trouty, et al showed up, kicked open the doors and got the party rocking, its been quiet around there without good folks like yourselves stirring the pot

come on back, if for no other reason that to get some F-bombs off your chest in place where no one cares
 
I’m gonna be there all season, Yimy. If only to get “hates” from a certain mod there (daboer) :)
 
yes you are, everyone enjoyed having you guys around, no one gets banned there, come on back and raise some hell, y'all were hilarious

Like I said there, the place was like a mellow party and then you, trouty, et al showed up, kicked open the doors and got the party rocking, its been quiet around there without good folks like yourselves stirring the pot

come on back, if for no other reason that to get some F-bombs off your chest in place where no one cares
I’m gonna be there all season, Yimy. If only to get “hates” from a certain mod there (daboer) :)
It got pretty personal. We took it to PM and then let it go. Thats been a while back, I'm sure it's all water under the bridge!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,053
Messages
14,659,847
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top