I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallasdave

Reaction score
yes you are, everyone enjoyed having you guys around, no one gets banned there, come on back and raise some hell, y'all were hilarious

Like I said there, the place was like a mellow party and then you, trouty, et al showed up, kicked open the doors and got the party rocking, its been quiet around there without good folks like yourselves stirring the pot

come on back, if for no other reason that to get some F-bombs off your chest in place where no one cares
Sounds like my kind of place :lmao2:

yimyammer

Reaction score
It got pretty personal. We took it to PM and then let it go. Thats been a while back, I'm sure it's all water under the bridge!

oh yeah? Who'd you get into it with? And why'd you have to go to PM, that place is the wild, wild, west, you can say anything you want there to anyone (and I love that since I HATE censorship)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
oh yeah? Who'd you get into it with? And why'd you have to go to PM, that place is the wild, wild, west, you can say anything you want there to anyone (and I love that since I HATE censorship)
It's all good. I don't piss off easily. Salud!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It's a pretty cool place,I had fun over there but it's kinda' tough to navigate thru for me in it's current platform,,, I ended up deleting entire threads with an errant thumb touch & played hell trying to find them again.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
yes you are, everyone enjoyed having you guys around, no one gets banned there, come on back and raise some hell, y'all were hilarious

Like I said there, the place was like a mellow party and then you, trouty, et al showed up, kicked open the doors and got the party rocking, its been quiet around there without good folks like yourselves stirring the pot

come on back, if for no other reason that to get some F-bombs off your chest in place where no one cares
Yim, what was the name of that site again? Any @Haley sightings over there yet or is he still pouting from being spanked?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The moment I hear anything about our buddy Haley, I will immediately relay, just as PA did for all of us. It was PA who got us in contact with him the first time.

PA is the man. Always have your back, brother. Always.
Indeed. @PA Cowboy Fan is a great guy. :D

yimyammer

Reaction score
It's a pretty cool place,I had fun over there but it's kinda' tough to navigate thru for me in it's current platform,,, I ended up deleting entire threads with an errant thumb touch & played hell trying to find them again.

:thumbup:

yimyammer

Reaction score
Yim, what was the name of that site again? Any @Haley sightings over there yet or is he still pouting from being spanked?

there's so many rules around here, I cant keep up, am I allowed to say? hint: its the full name of your favorite football team with "universe.com" added to the end

I dont know if Haley has posted over there, if he didn't use the same screen name, I wouldn't know

its kind of quiet over there but that happens when people dont argue to the death over inane subjects

Dodger12

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna post at DCU during the season, too ( @yimyammer @icup @Dodger12 ), unless they wont have me :)

Solid group of posters over there. Quality over quantity isn't a bad thing. My Kings message board has about 40 diehard, everyday regular members and is rocking on an NHL site of 120k members overall, with some teams having four to five to even ten times the amount of members our Kings' board has. DCU is a cool site with some phenomenal Cowboys minds. And I am praying Haley shows up there.

But my main squeeze will be CZ, just too much time invested here. With that said, it's very easy to post at both sites. Lots of good Cowboys fans all over the net.

All are welcome Trouty. Both DCU and CZ are good sites and both have pluses and minuses. After years of posting, we all pretty much know where folks stand on certain issues (ie: Jerry, the HC, the QB position, etc.). I'm too old to continue to debate when we've all become very inflexible in our position. Discussing Jerry and the Red Dolt is like accepting death; it's a process. I did my defending of Jerry in the 90's. I understood what he was trying to do by trading two 1st round picks for Galloway. But at some point, things become obvious to me. Same with Red. I supported his promotion to HC until I saw exactly what he was which was an inexperienced coach who was learning on the job. Basic coaching "skills" like clock management were a challenge. I think we deserve better and others disagree. After 8 years of substandard coaching, I just can't understand how people still defend him.

The one thing I will say is that debates here often digress to the point where some folks attack a posters fandom. It's usually the result of a poster having nothing and no basis for which to back up his/her position. It's intellectual laziness and it's childish. That poster(s) wouldn't last more than a few posts at the other site.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All are welcome Trouty. Both DCU and CZ are good sites and both have pluses and minuses. After years of posting, we all pretty much know where folks stand on certain issues (ie: Jerry, the HC, the QB position, etc.). I'm too old to continue to debate when we've all become very inflexible in our position. Discussing Jerry and the Red Dolt is like accepting death; it's a process. I did my defending of Jerry in the 90's. I understood what he was trying to do by trading two 1st round picks for Galloway. But at some point, things become obvious to me. Same with Red. I supported his promotion to HC until I saw exactly what he was which was an inexperienced coach who was learning on the job. Basic coaching "skills" like clock management were a challenge. I think we deserve better and others disagree. After 8 years of substandard coaching, I just can't understand how people still defend him.

The one thing I will say is that debates here often digress to the point where some folks attack a posters fandom. It's usually the result of a poster having nothing and no basis for which to back up his/her position. It's intellectual laziness and it's childish. That poster(s) wouldn't last more than a few posts at the other site.
Am I welcom over there, or am I person non grata?
there's so many rules around here, I cant keep up, am I allowed to say? hint: its the full name of your favorite football team with "universe.com" added to the end

I dont know if Haley has posted over there, if he didn't use the same screen name, I wouldn't know

its kind of quiet over there but that happens when people dont argue to the death over inane subjects
Her favorite football team? Filthyeaglesuniverse?????

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

Banger on, Dodger. Especially that last paragraph, brother. :star:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good morning, friendos! Today is going to be a good day, I just know it. Blessings to all of my Beer Thread familia :star::starspin:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Greetings & " glug",,,well wishes to my friends& fellows.

* what day is it?o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.