I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Que pasa, amigo?????
Not much right now, Coach. About to head off in an hour for post-op appointment with my surgeon. Taking the whole week off from work because of the holiday. It basically went like this, "dad, there's a holiday this week and I would like to take it off -- the whole week. Never mind that I missed all but two days last week because of my wisdom teeth and that the 4th is on a Wednesday. Is that okay, dad? I love you, dad." :D

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Went to Olive Garden last night with my father, his girlfriend, and my son. Had a wonderful time. My father is an amazing grandpa, just as he is an amazing father.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Took my son to see Sicario 2 on Saturday, it was good, but not as good as the first one.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It's a pretty cool place,I had fun over there but it's kinda' tough to navigate thru for me in it's current platform,,, I ended up deleting entire threads with an errant thumb touch & played hell trying to find them again.
o_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
yes you are, everyone enjoyed having you guys around, no one gets banned there, come on back and raise some hell, y'all were hilarious

Like I said there, the place was like a mellow party and then you, trouty, et al showed up, kicked open the doors and got the party rocking, its been quiet around there without good folks like yourselves stirring the pot

come on back, if for no other reason that to get some F-bombs off your chest in place where no one cares

really, like how our beer thread was deleted.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
there's so many rules around here, I cant keep up, am I allowed to say? hint: its the full name of your favorite football team with "universe.com" added to the end

I dont know if Haley has posted over there, if he didn't use the same screen name, I wouldn't know

its kind of quiet over there but that happens when people dont argue to the death over inane subjects
Lol. Gotcha. That's the same one we all went to and they shut the tavern down due to drunks rumbling and carrying on. Funny thing though, they had the same names as in this tavern. Coincidence?o_O
:lmao2:;)

Dodger12

Reaction score
Am I welcom over there, or am I person non grata?

Her favorite football team? Filthyeaglesuniverse?????

No one is banned Ranching. Everyone is welcome, especially you. Grab a beer and take the edge off.........

yimyammer

Reaction score
Lol. Gotcha. That's the same one we all went to and they shut the tavern down due to drunks rumbling and carrying on. Funny thing though, they had the same names as in this tavern. Coincidence?o_O
:lmao2:;)

They didnt shut it down, the only thing I've ever seen censored and deleted there is when the spam bots start a thread trying to selling garbage. The doofus that owns the place merged the thread with another for some reason and I guess most folks didn't figure out they could continue at the combined thread or took it as a rebuke, regardless, don't be skerd of dooms, he's all bark

Bring the gang back and get those threads rolling again, y'all were cracking me up

yimyammer

Reaction score
All are welcome Trouty. Both DCU and CZ are good sites and both have pluses and minuses. After years of posting, we all pretty much know where folks stand on certain issues (ie: Jerry, the HC, the QB position, etc.). I'm too old to continue to debate when we've all become very inflexible in our position. Discussing Jerry and the Red Dolt is like accepting death; it's a process. I did my defending of Jerry in the 90's. I understood what he was trying to do by trading two 1st round picks for Galloway. But at some point, things become obvious to me. Same with Red. I supported his promotion to HC until I saw exactly what he was which was an inexperienced coach who was learning on the job. Basic coaching "skills" like clock management were a challenge. I think we deserve better and others disagree. After 8 years of substandard coaching, I just can't understand how people still defend him.

The one thing I will say is that debates here often digress to the point where some folks attack a posters fandom. It's usually the result of a poster having nothing and no basis for which to back up his/her position. It's intellectual laziness and it's childish. That poster(s) wouldn't last more than a few posts at the other site.

:thumbup::flagwave:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Don't sweat it, Yimmy. For myself at least, I didn't take the Beer Thread's deletion as a slight at all. Maybe Dooms felt it was derailing the main forum too much. Maybe he should have moved it back to the off topic section, who knows. I think the folks in this thread and the folks at DCU are very similar posters. Meaning, DAMN GOOD PEOPLE :)

I wasn't there when Ranching was getting attacked, or I would have fought beside him, I have to be honest. Gus is my pal, beyond this forum. He was being called names and stupid malarky like that. Pretty lame, and I know y'all would agree... but Coach also has thick skin and probably couldn't give a **** less now. And it wasn't you or Dodg or cup, I think it was Dooms. I may be wrong, tho. I was there when the dealio with Haley went down, but it seemed rather innocuous and I thought it would boil over. Had I known he was going to take off that SB Sunday, for this long, I would have done more to stop him. Fack

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.