I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
There's no conceivable way Jack goes through next season without talking Cowboys football.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Don't sweat it, Yimmy. For myself at least, I didn't take the Beer Thread's deletion as a slight at all. Maybe Dooms felt it was derailing the main forum too much. Maybe he should have moved it back to the off topic section, who knows. I think the folks in this thread and the folks at DCU are very similar posters. Meaning, DAMN GOOD PEOPLE :)

I wasn't there when Ranching was getting attacked, or I would have fought beside him, I have to be honest. Gus is my pal, beyond this forum. He was being called names and stupid malarky like that. Pretty lame, and I know y'all would agree... but Coach also has thick skin and probably couldn't give a **** less now. And it wasn't you or Dodg or cup, I think it was Dooms. I may be wrong, tho. I was there when the dealio with Haley went down, but it seemed rather innocuous and I thought it would boil over. Had I known he was going to take off that SB Sunday, for this long, I would have done more to stop him. Fack
Water under the bridge!!! Go over there and lay some bait for Haley!!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Don't sweat it, Yimmy. For myself at least, I didn't take the Beer Thread's deletion as a slight at all. Maybe Dooms felt it was derailing the main forum too much. Maybe he should have moved it back to the off topic section, who knows. I think the folks in this thread and the folks at DCU are very similar posters. Meaning, DAMN GOOD PEOPLE :)

I wasn't there when Ranching was getting attacked, or I would have fought beside him, I have to be honest. Gus is my pal, beyond this forum. He was being called names and stupid malarky like that. Pretty lame, and I know y'all would agree... but Coach also has thick skin and probably couldn't give a **** less now. And it wasn't you or Dodg or cup, I think it was Dooms. I may be wrong, tho. I was there when the dealio with Haley went down, but it seemed rather innocuous and I thought it would boil over. Had I known he was going to take off that SB Sunday, for this long, I would have done more to stop him. Fack
"Like" :bow:

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm getting caught up on all the gossip in here. Wow I missed a lot.

Anyways....artic protocol has been initiated.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Morning Boys! How's everyone keeping cool? Should I even ask?:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.