I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
All gone, mosquitoes are BAD!!!! Im wearing warmups with a hoodie in 100 degree temp to keep them off!
I was dreading those mosquitos and humidity for ya, Coach. Those things carry some gnarly diseases

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm clearing trees in my pasture. Hopefully I'll be done tomorrow. No big plans this year.
Trees that have been needing to be cleared, but you've procrastinated, new trees, or something new you're planning for your land?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
@Hardline what the frig were you thinking??!! Just go ahead and hang your head in shame while we point and laugh at you :) jk bro :)

Corso

Reaction score
Well, not for a Salsa dancer such as yourself, Cors :D
Oh hell no. I'm not a salsa dancer at all. I have rhythm, for a white guy, but I'm not a salsa dancer.
Wifey? She's molten lava. She's famous (locally), and deserved. It doesn't matter where we are, she's the monster of the floor. Real Pros, famous people have approached me to ask permission to dance with her (that's salsa protocol) and who am I to say no? My work takes us to different places and she loves it because it's an opportunity to dance with different dancers (if our time and energy gives us the chance). She's... I'm looking at her right now as she's napping on our couch with both our boys draped over her...

She's amazing.

I'm just a guy who spins tales.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Oh hell no. I'm not a salsa dancer at all. I have rhythm, for a white guy, but I'm not a salsa dancer.
Wifey? She's molten lava. She's famous (locally), and deserved. It doesn't matter where we are, she's the monster of the floor. Real Pros, famous people have approached me to ask permission to dance with her (that's salsa protocol) and who am I to say no? My work takes us to different places and she loves it because it's an opportunity to dance with different dancers (if our time and energy gives us the chance). She's... I'm looking at her right now as she's napping on our couch with both our boys draped over her...

She's amazing.

I'm just a guy who spins tales.
That's good of you and a man of you to let her have her passion on the dance floor, even if it includes more skilled partners. You get to go home with here, anyways, right!? And get to watch her majestic dancing. I envy you for that! As a fellow lover of Latina women and their culture, my friend.

Corso

Reaction score
That's good of you and a man of you to let her have her passion on the dance floor, even if it includes more skilled partners. You get to go home with here, anyways, right!? And get to watch her majestic dancing. I envy you for that! As a fellow lover of Latina women and their culture, my friend.
That's what sold her to me. I was never jealous of a guy dancing with her. She did this before me... who was I to deny her, her passion?

Any of you guys end up in El Paso, if the timing's right (every two Friday nights), we'll take you to a Social. You can watch me look better than I am because she's a pixie, dancing all around me, making us look better than I am.
I love her because she'll run into guys there who are shy and just learning and she'll drag them onto the dance floor and make them feel like they got chops.

She's my JOY.
Pure, unadulterated Joy.

Sorry guys. I'm done fawning.

Corso

Reaction score
I've been spelling it wrong all these years. I thought it was spelled backatcha :lmao2:
Ha ha ha! I always found the most amusing thing about bachata is that the artists like to come off as these big old bad-A's with hard looks and gangsta poses and they have the voices of Tiny Tim.
LOL!!!

Just listen to Prince Royce and look at what image he's trying to pull off...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Trees that have been needing to be cleared, but you've procrastinated, new trees, or something new you're planning for your land?
Cut down about 25 trees in my pasture and trimmed the 10 trees that line my driveway.

Hardline

Reaction score
@Hardline what the frig were you thinking??!! Just go ahead and hang your head in shame while we point and laugh at you :) jk bro :)
I missed the "E" key when I was typing out the thread title. Just got a little ahead of myself. Unfortunately the thread titles can't be edited by us little people. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.