Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
That's awesome, Corso! And fawn away, my brother! That's what love is all about, man. That what it's all about!!!That's what sold her to me. I was never jealous of a guy dancing with her. She did this before me... who was I to deny her, her passion?
Any of you guys end up in El Paso, if the timing's right (every two Friday nights), we'll take you to a Social. You can watch me look better than I am because she's a pixie, dancing all around me, making us look better than I am.
I love her because she'll run into guys there who are shy and just learning and she'll drag them onto the dance floor and make them feel like they got chops.
She's my JOY.
Pure, unadulterated Joy.
Sorry guys. I'm done fawning.

