I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
That's what sold her to me. I was never jealous of a guy dancing with her. She did this before me... who was I to deny her, her passion?

Any of you guys end up in El Paso, if the timing's right (every two Friday nights), we'll take you to a Social. You can watch me look better than I am because she's a pixie, dancing all around me, making us look better than I am.
I love her because she'll run into guys there who are shy and just learning and she'll drag them onto the dance floor and make them feel like they got chops.

She's my JOY.
Pure, unadulterated Joy.

Sorry guys. I'm done fawning.
That's awesome, Corso! And fawn away, my brother! That's what love is all about, man. That what it's all about!!!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Cut down about 25 trees in my pasture and trimmed the 10 trees that line my driveway.
I used to trim trees for UT communes when I was 14... I saw so many crazy, goofy things in the time I was there, power-washing their sides, or pushing manual lawn mowers through 4 foot tall sunflowers...
I loved it. Even in that Austin summer heat and humidity...

Now? Heat is okay. Humidity is my Arch-Nemesis.
No.
Flip the ocean, it's rising anyway.
Stay where the air is light and easy to breath and the shade actually feels like shade and if it's 105 at 5? It's 78 at 9:00 PM. It's 68 7:30 AM...

Oh, did I mention that nobody here has ever heard of a fire ant?
Yeah... no fire ants here. Or ticks. Or fleas.

Boom bustahs!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I used to trim trees for UT communes when I was 14... I saw so many crazy, goofy things in the time I was there, power-washing their sides, or pushing manual lawn mowers through 4 foot tall sunflowers...
I loved it. Even in that Austin summer heat and humidity...

Now? Heat is okay. Humidity is my Arch-Nemesis.
No.
Flip the ocean, it's rising anyway.
Stay where the air is light and easy to breath and the shade actually feels like shade and if it's 105 at 5? It's 78 at 9:00 PM. It's 68 7:30 AM...

Oh, did I mention that nobody here has ever heard of a fire ant?
Yeah... no fire ants here. Or ticks. Or fleas.

Boom bustahs!!!
https://valleycentral.com/news/loca...gen-animal-control-urging-to-take-precautions

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Something to take very seriously. My big boy would get ticks and fleas, we lived in far south Austin when it was wild, and he would get fleas like nobody's business.
I staged full-on wars with them... I frightened an entire house as I was full nukular on my poor boy's hind quarters, to destroy each and every flea...

Here? No problem. They ain't here, for the most part.
Toritos? Now that's my biggest issue for walking my dudes.
Toritos. AKA: Sticker Burrs, Stickers, Spike Mines, etc...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Something to take very seriously. My big boy would get ticks and fleas, we lived in far south Austin when it was wild, and he would get fleas like nobody's business.
I staged full-on wars with them... I frightened an entire house as I was full nukular on my poor boy's hind quarters, to destroy each and every flea...

Here? No problem. They ain't here, for the most part.
Toritos? Now that's my biggest issue for walking my dudes.
Toritos. AKA: Sticker Burrs, Stickers, Spike Mines, etc...
I spray my entire yard, about 2 acres, 4 times a year. Luckily its pretty much under control.

waldoputty

Reaction score
The solution for Zika, malaria etc is coming - To Fight Malaria, Scientists Try Genetic Engineering To Wipe Out Mosquitoes
https://www.npr.org/sections/health...ry-genetic-engineering-to-wipe-out-mosquitoes
What makes these insects unusual is the way Hammond and his colleagues are modifying them. They're using a particularly potent type of genetic engineering called a "gene drive." These are sequences of DNA produced in the laboratory that defy the usual rules of genetics.

"These gene drives, they're able to copy themselves. So instead of half of the offspring inheriting the gene drive, almost all of them do," Hammond says. In other words, these DNA sequences drive a desired genetic change through subsequent generations. But a gene drive is
designed to spread — and to spread quickly.

The technology is so powerful that Hammond and his colleagues are hopeful they can do something humanity has been trying to do for decades: Wipe out malaria. Hammond's team is genetically engineering the
Anopheles gambiae mosquito, which is the primary species that spreads the malaria parasite. Nearly all of the offspring of the modified mosquitoes inherit mutations that knock out the genes females need to make eggs.
"If we can sterilize the females," he says, we "can actually eliminate a whole mosquito population without affecting those mosquitoes that don't have the capability to transmit malaria."

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Ha ha ha! I always found the most amusing thing about bachata is that the artists like to come off as these big old bad-A's with hard looks and gangsta poses and they have the voices of Tiny Tim.
LOL!!!

Just listen to Prince Royce and look at what image he's trying to pull off...
:lmao:.... so true.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I really miss Haley and I don’t like this. I just don’t like this

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yo bro I miss him and I have tried to reach him more than once.
If he hasn’t reached back by the start of the season I’m really gonna start to get worried. He was doing a lot on his farm, plus he had that electrical fire and the terrain was rough in Panama.

He was helping a woman farm her land, too, and I pray that that is what’s keeping him busy right now. He had some expat friends that he chilled with, maybe he’s just busy. Plus his pups.

I’m such a fool for thinking he would always be around, I completely took him for granted.

maxdogg

Reaction score
If he hasn’t reached back by the start of the season I’m really gonna start to get worried. He was doing a lot on his farm, plus he had that electrical fire and the terrain was rough in Panama.

He was helping a woman farm her land, too, and I pray that that is what’s keeping him busy right now. He had some expat friends that he chilled with, maybe he’s just busy. Plus his pups.

I’m such a fool for thinking he would always be around, I completely took him for granted.
Yeah man he got pissed off and I think he said bleep it. and I get it I have been there heck I was benched earlier this week for nothing by our good friend little dog so I get it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.