I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
No kidding. Now that's awesome and a great idea. You'll make lifetime memories for sure. It's tough missing our Boys games, and in your case, I wouldn't even let it bother me. It's the December games that matter.

Not sure if you've ever crossed the pond, if you haven't, it takes about 9hrs to and 11 return. I was born in Germany. Done a lot of traveling back and forth. My entire family is over there lol. Anyways, the two of you will have absolutely a wonderful time. You will be dead tired when you arrive because of the time difference. Enjoy every minute & no worries about a football game. !Salud young man!
Thank you.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
they had the solution called one child policy. numerically it worked really well. however it caused a huge problem with a country of only-children being extremely entitled. so i think that policy is toast now.
"LIKE"

* Now Wally! ,,,I recall a very disturbing report about 15 or 20 years back,that the Chi-Com government was actually pushing to their General population that the aborted fetuses (mostly of females) should be incorporated into the consumable food chain as a source of protein,,,please, tell me thats a total load of B.S.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What's up gang. Went down to the club for a few drinks with friends after lunch. Feeling nice and warm. What are you all doing? Salud!

waldoputty

Reaction score
"LIKE"

* Now Wally! ,,,I recall a very disturbing report about 15 or 20 years back,that the Chi-Com government was actually pushing to their General population that the aborted fetuses (mostly of females) should be incorporated into the consumable food chain as a source of protein,,,please, tell me thats a total load of B.S.

i dont know.
i doubt it is for food purposes.

it could have been part of some black market medicinal play as chinese medicine is based on herbal/hormonal ingredients harvested from animals (and possibly humans)
fetuses have a lot of estrogen/hormones that has valid biological function even if it is gross.
it is not that different from stem cell/cord blood harvesting, though they were that sophisticated.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I got you @Melonfeud
My bro!
I got you @Melonfeud
My bro!
:thumbup:,,, I've just re-rumbled awake, from a much well deserved power-nap& located that #5 "Hatch" green chilies cheeseburger I'd recently brought home from the SONIC's drive-thru,,,it was rather flavourful,,,:thumbup: as Hatch New Mexico is the center of the green chili pepper UNIVERSEo_O

* that Hatch cut-off highway will shave 50 miles off yer' drive to Denver from my A.O. ,,,,too!:lmao:

Last edited:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I don’t understand why people are so hung up on Likes (in the sense that they won’t give them). I never will. Like it hurts their poor little thumb to hit Like, or they think they’re fronting themselves off? Some of these guys would rather not post than like a fellow members post. Unreal and pathetic.

It’s ridiculous. And I pay attention as best as I can. I see when people are being punks about it. Best I can do is not Like any of their posts, and also target them with my ire when they slip, invariably, on any subject I think I’m right on, even when I’m dead wrong ;)

Get a grip. It’s just a Like and a nice thing to do with fellow posters. Folks here would be aghast at the amount of Likes some of us doll out EVERYDAY, whether actively posting or lurking. CLos is a great example of this.

Also, a fad I’ve seen and it turns me off: I see a post get Liked... then another post — by the same poster, mind you — in succession with his/her previous post, and it gets passed on. What arbitrary factor led to one post being Liked and not the other? LOL. Get real.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.