I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hola amigo

That poaching thread has me worried. I did some poaching this morning. :confused:

Poached 2 eggs but there were no lions around so all is well ;)
Mmmmmmmm, love me some poached eggs and since I got into the sous vide with this Joule, perfect poached eggs every time. And mine came with a spray bottle of lion repellent.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Wanted to stop by and let you guys know that the Brazil vs Belgium world cup game starts at 2pm ET on FS1. These two teams are considered to be the best in the world atm, so i'm guessing it should be a great game. This game will probably get the best ratings beside the actual World Cup final. Enjoy! :star:

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Wanted to stop by and let you guys know that the Brazil vs Belgium world cup game starts at 2pm ET on FS1. These two teams are considered to be the best in the world atm, so i'm guessing it should be a great game. This game will probably get the best ratings beside the actual World Cup final. Enjoy! :star:

I’m watching the pregame now. Should be an entertaining game

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Thanks, Sarek. Will be tuning in, my brother.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hey man, can you let the World Cup thread know about this match for us lurkers that are interested but not as ingrained as folks such as yourself? I've been following the World Cup just by following your thread, brother. Really appreciate all that you're dong in there. Hope some of the beer thread'ers go in there and see all the great posts you've made, brother.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Hey man, can you let the World Cup thread know about this match for us lurkers that are interested but not as ingrained as folks such as yourself? I've been following the World Cup just by following your thread, brother. Really appreciate all that you're dong in there. Hope some of the beer thread'ers go in there and see all the great posts you've made, brother.
Most of the people in the World Cup thread know the game is going to start soon. I'm not really sure what your asking me, but if your saying your going to post in the WC thread during this game or any game, well the more the merrier. :thumbup::grin::popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.