i'll hold your hand. i'm not mean. it's called passion. it's called having a ******* noggin that sees the forest from the trees. sorry i don't make your friends feel happy and cozy in their safe place
you're about to lose me, i'm on the fence. none of this **** goes one way
let it snow all around you while you look up and ask why its so hot
avalanche engaged
Me too. Good night luv.
He's prolly mad at me for telling him in a professional & polite manner to stop posting " naked cheer leaders" 42 times a day in that 'story' thread,,,I ain't seen him since,come to think about it
nah, he's just upset he cant like postsHe's prolly mad at me for telling him in a professional & polite manner to stop posting " naked cheer leaders" 42 times a day in that 'story' thread,,,I ain't seen him since,come to think about it![]()
Goodnight, sweetheart. I hope your day was wonderful, my sisterMe too. Good night luv.







Where is putty? Still at the parade in SF?







There's a bunch of idiots out there right now.y'all that are turned off by my anger, i promise you, you will appreciate it at some point this season when some member disrespects you and i see it and it aint right
none of this ******* **** is right
there are. i deleted that post tho. im just gonna cool off and lurk and hand out a few hundred LikesThere's a bunch of idiots out there right now.
Later, bro!there are. i deleted that post tho. im just gonna cool off and lurk and hand out a few hundred Likes
All of my good vibes are in your direction my man. I don't care what you're a fan of.Trouty. We are still hanging in there. Wife had a heart attack. She survived. I had tumor removed from me. I survived. Little ones are doing well at school. Dark days seems to be over. Can't wait for football season. Still mad at my Giants for passing on Sam Darnold and pick up a RB at 2. Other than that I am really good.![]()
I met the distiller and the CEO when I worked for Western Beverages.Man,the stores are keeping that sour mash Maker's Mark locked up behind the plexiglass doors along with the Glenlivet & Patron'e
