I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lov ya guys, I'll get to more and more and more in the upcoming days. I've been so behind, I am so sorry

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
 
I have an intern right now looking for a job. I keep telling him to go work at a liquor store, but he thinks he's above that.
That's what you get with kids with a BS degree that they shouldn't have even strived for. They think they are too good for a paycheck.
You gosh darn look for your career while making your humble paycheck...

Maybe I'm wrong... I've been terribly lucky with my job-life. Maybe I'm out of touch.
I remember my first big break and it was meeting a producer, on the random, at my Costco, in the frozen aisle, and I had my rookie screenplay on me with notes.
I was working the Western Bev and we had lots of downtime, during the weekdays, so I would print up my screenplay and reread, notate and edit. For hours, in front of everyone. I had no shame...
And then a yellow Hummer pulled up, right in front of me...

A lot of people in Austin will know exactly who I'm talking about.
 
@maxdogg

Muh Dog, I see you. I got you bro, next. My boi. May not be tonight, or if so way later, as I'm about to pick up the little one
 
I have an intern right now looking for a job. I keep telling him to go work at a liquor store, but he thinks he's above that.
That's what you get with kids with a BS degree that they shouldn't have even strived for. They think they are too good for a paycheck.
You gosh darn look for your career while making your humble paycheck...

Maybe I'm wrong... I've been terribly lucky with my job-life. Maybe I'm out of touch.
I remember my first big break and it was meeting a producer, on the random, at my Costco, in the frozen aisle, and I had my rookie screenplay on me with notes.
I was working the Western Bev and we had lots of downtime, during the weekdays, so I would print up my screenplay and reread, notate and edit. For hours, in front of everyone. I had no shame...
And then a yellow Hummer pulled up, right in front of me...

A lot of people in Austin will know exactly who I'm talking about.
You're not wrong, Cors. He should take the job, swallow his pride, save his money, and wait for his next opportunity. These kids aint like that, like you said.

You are not wrong tho, brotherman
 
You're not wrong, Cors. He should take the job, swallow his pride, save his money, and wait for his next opportunity. These kids aint like that, like you said.

You are not wrong tho, brotherman
Right? Nobody is too big for a paycheck. You may have dreams. I support them! I worked crap and made the best of them while striving!
I got lucky.
Nobody should base on being lucky.

Over 90 percent of all writers have to have a day job. Right @ScipioCowboy ?
 
Right? Nobody is too big for a paycheck. You may have dreams. I support them! I worked crap and made the best of them while striving!
I got lucky.
Nobody should base on being lucky.

Over 90 percent of all writers have to have a day job. Right @ScipioCowboy ?
Amen, brother.

And hey, is Scip a writer?? This whole time!!!
 
So, I went to a tour of a local Budweiser....and confirmed my opinion of beer. Didn't like it much, but there was one decent beer which was the Shock Top. That was okayish, but still not a beer guy.
 
Right? Nobody is too big for a paycheck. You may have dreams. I support them! I worked crap and made the best of them while striving!
I got lucky.
Nobody should base on being lucky.

Over 90 percent of all writers have to have a day job. Right @ScipioCowboy ?

Hahahahaha.

Stay-at-home dad.
 



My girl...

Thanks!
What would it take to hook her up with the @waldoputty fer' some grammatical remedial English language tutoring?,,,She could have him rolling those 'R' lettered words off his tongue pretty darn quick ,I'd reckono_O


* I had a motor fuel cylinder account ( forklifts) with that western beverage dist. Here in T town,,,I never could talk them warehouse boys outta Jack- ****o_O
 
I have to take another break from the Zone, guys. I’m getting to maniacal and too caught up in the site. It isn’t healthy for me.

I’m sorry for any kind of meanness I presented to you fine, fine folks. I’m gonna take a break, lurk, and when I do post I will do so in here just to say hello.

Everyone be blessed. You guys are rockin’ and please never change
 
I have an intern right now looking for a job. I keep telling him to go work at a liquor store, but he thinks he's above that.
That's what you get with kids with a BS degree that they shouldn't have even strived for. They think they are too good for a paycheck.
You gosh darn look for your career while making your humble paycheck...

Maybe I'm wrong... I've been terribly lucky with my job-life. Maybe I'm out of touch.
I remember my first big break and it was meeting a producer, on the random, at my Costco, in the frozen aisle, and I had my rookie screenplay on me with notes.
I was working the Western Bev and we had lots of downtime, during the weekdays, so I would print up my screenplay and reread, notate and edit. For hours, in front of everyone. I had no shame...
And then a yellow Hummer pulled up, right in front of me...

A lot of people in Austin will know exactly who I'm talking about.
Kids today think (yes I do give them credit for something) just because they have a degree they can start at the top right away. Experience is a word that's not in they're wet behind the ears vocabulary, as of yet.
 
I have to take another break from the Zone, guys. I’m getting to maniacal and too caught up in the site. It isn’t healthy for me.

I’m sorry for any kind of meanness I presented to you fine, fine folks. I’m gonna take a break, lurk, and when I do post I will do so in here just to say hello.

Everyone be blessed. You guys are rockin’ and please never change
tenor.gif
I (we understand) luv. Sign out and enjoy ur days with your son. You WILL be missed. But I can text you to say hi. Ya can't get away from me.....:muttley:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,735
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top